Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sandman0170 View Post
    Should now see an option for "JCF Classic"
    JCF Classic works for me also. Thanks a lot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman0170 View Post
      Why are you still here? All the time you have spent bitching and moaning on this forum, you could have done something productive. Or maybe found someone to give you a hug so you wouldn't be such a miserable person.
      Hit a nerve? Truth hurts. I don't spend most of my time bitching and moaning. Feel free to delete/block or ban me. I'd delete all my posts here but don't have permissions.
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I thought the ole site server took a dump and that's why I couldn't get on...to my surprise we have a new forum...wow! great job, the white is very bright though...any options to change colors? Thanks Admins!
        \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson8090s View Post
          the white is very bright though...any options to change colors?
          Yes. Scroll to the top of the forum, click your username near the top right, and click "User Settings". Click on the "Account" tab. Scroll down near the bottom to the setting that says Forum Style. Choose "JCF Classic". Scroll down to the bottom and click "Save Changes".

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post

Yes. Scroll to the top of the forum, click your username near the top right, and click "User Settings". Click on the "Account" tab. Scroll down near the bottom to the setting that says Forum Style. Choose "JCF Classic". Scroll down to the bottom and click "Save Changes".
            Thanks NOTP, so its saying my email address doesn't match...yet I can literally see it does...such is my life...doh!
            \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

So much better, thank you for the fix
              In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Thanks again Priest , I got it, way better.
                \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Originally posted by fpopoelks
                  I think there's something weird with my eyes, is this as bright white for everyone else?
                  Scroll to the bottom of the forum. Look near the bottom left corner for a dropdown menu that says "Default vB5 Style". Change the setting to "JCF Classic" to restore the old dark theme.

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
                    Really enjoying the new forum upgrade! Thank you admins!
                    Originally posted by fpopoelks
                    Really enjoying the new forum upgrade! Thank you admins!
                    What's with several of your posts today being echoes of previous posts?

Comment

Working...
                    X