THE TURKEY IS NO LONGER.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE TURKEY IS NO LONGER.

Apparently, the little turkfuck got out of it's state-of-art [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] cage and the dumb black lab, the great hunter that it is [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img], chewed on it a bit. [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img] I am really saddened and a little pissed at these idiots I live with.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: THE TURKEY IS NO LONGER.

No more beep, beep, beep? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

No more beeps from this poor little bird. I guess the "No's" on my poll won this one. I know I voted no. But, then again, I live here. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Apparently, the little turkfuck got out of it's state-of-art [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] cage and the dumb black lab, the great hunter that it is [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img], chewed on it a bit. [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img] I am really saddened and a little pissed at these idiots I live with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aren't some of these idiots your offspring? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Step-son. The only jeans I have in common with these yahoos are hanging in my shared closet.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I am going to get each kid a "Pet Rock". And I will bet you that each "Rock" will become "Pet Gravel" within a week. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              it's

[/ QUOTE ]

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Bummer. I voted yes in your poll, too.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That sucks. Poor little beeper.
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

BTW I voted yes.
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                    X