No announcement yet.

jgcable's early band pic.. must see!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: jgcable\'s early band pic.. must see!!

Having grown up in the 80's metal scene, that look was quite the norm among the rockers but it sure looks funny now. I looked very rediculous back then myself in my band but the photos of us are lost. Maybe that's a good thing. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Looking at that picture feels a little "Dorian Gray" -ish to me...flashback!!

Comment

Well, at least you guys didn't look like these gays, er I mean guys:

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] @ this thread

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Well, at least you guys didn't look like these gays, er I mean guys:

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That could be a useful photo to scare the kids with: "You could end up like THAT if you don't study your algebra enough!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

oh dear god...the 80'sness of it all. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Ron your the one pointing right I remember you guys [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Just messin with you Ron [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img], where do you find all this stuff any way?
                Wait Admiral Ron is going into his magic box again : look it's Lenny Kravitz when he use to wear mens clothes [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                According To The Prophecy

Comment

Working...
                X