Anybody hear anything about this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anybody hear anything about this?

If we don't want a PanAM 103 scenario right here in the US we better cut the PC crap and start profiling. Hell, check EVERYBODY if you have to be PC about it! We're just asking for it!
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

No- I had no idea there's a Women's Wallstreet dot com. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Is this different than the regular Wallstreet?

Okay- joking aside. I did not hear of this incident and I'm not surprised it happened either.
      I agree with what has been said already, but I will say that I think some of this airport security is a bit much when its obvious the person you are searching isn't a threat. I don't understand why some people are targeted and some aren't, I think everyone should have to go through the whole rigamarole.
      I was detained one time (it was about 5am and I'm pretty much the only person in the airport) and I had to remove much more clothing than I care to admit. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
      That's what you get for wearing a metal studded belt I guess.
      I think these security measures are good but perhaps needs to be adjusted somewhat. Racial profiling I am all for!
      But its a little weird when, for example, my father-in-law's fingernail clippers were confiscated and my mother-in-law was allowed to board with her GIANT knitting needles. LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Don't ever try to board with a knife though, even if by accident. Last time the Sarge (my sig. other) went TDY he forgot he had his issued military knife in his backpack. HOLY SH!T. They confiscated it and filed a police report on him.

As far as McDonald's goes, as was mentioned in this article, I think all that crap should definitely be confiscated! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

This is the only other thing I've seen on it.

Web Site.
        Who knows for sure, but I definitely agree with the general sentiment of this thread. Scary times indeed, and political correctness isn't going to help.

Comment

Snopes to the rescue again!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X