hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hell

Pretty much. You even get to where you can sniff one out without even having read it before (No name, no date, no city, the word "actual", nice little twist at the end, forwarded to a bunch of people, etc, etc, ad nauseum).

I suspect the "inhaled condom" story is a UL also. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It was still funny!

Comment

Well,I think that who wrote this urban legend is a genius [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I think Snopes is an urban legend. Prove me wrong...

Comment

I'm also a big Snopes fan. It's really great how they've done the research to see if something is verified true, false, or undetermined. There are a few classics I've heard in every place I've ever lived, except with the usual changing of details, of course.

I have to say this, though; there is one major "urban legend" which they classify as "False" that I disagree with. I won't say which one, but I think they got it wrong.
            Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That was hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by PowerTube:
                I'm also a big Snopes fan. It's really great how they've done the research to see if something is verified true, false, or undetermined. There are a few classics I've heard in every place I've ever lived, except with the usual changing of details, of course.

I have to say this, though; there is one major "urban legend" which they classify as "False" that I disagree with. I won't say which one, but I think they got it wrong.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Let us in on it PT, I am curious. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
                  Let us in on it PT, I am curious. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry. I don't want anyone here doubting my sanity. I'm a very firm believer in a particular "urban legend," along with a lot of other people. The typical response to this belief is, "You're nuts."

Not being evasive, just trying to prevent being pictured in a straight jacket.
                  [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                  Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Not to pull out the 'ol soapbox again but in the very bible it says that Lucifer and his angels were cast out of heaven like a bolt of lighting into EARTH ....EARTH

So this is hell..cool [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

where does it say this? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                        You guys are easily amused [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

This is an OLD OLD Urban Legend. There is no student

http://www.snopes.com/college/exam/hell.asp
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">party pooper! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] it's still funny. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

kevin
                        the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

That's MISTER Party Pooper! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Believe me, stories like these lose whatever minute amount of humor they may have contained after you see them multiple times. I often wonder what type of person sends these around....oh, wait....I know: easily amused lamers! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

You want to show some balls ....do like I do

Go to a school playground with nothing but a trench coat on ...then show the kiddies what real balls look like... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
                              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by stsk:
                              in the bible heaven is described as many times hotter than the sun while hell is way below freezing

and no i dont remember the passages...
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually Heaven would be brighter than the sun, and Hell would be darker than the dark side of the moon, however, Hell is hotter than the sun.

A+ for the student [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Newc
                              </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Mmmmmmm, I don't know if hell is hotter than the sun, but if Heaven is brighter than the sun, it should be damn hot too man. [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X