No announcement yet.

what are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been in the time machine listening to a lot of old Krokus recently......Our Love, Drive it In; Eat the Rich, Rock City, etc

A shame Storace didn’t fill in for Brian Johnson instead of that Axl Rose crap
    Jackson KV2
    Jackson KE1T
    Jackson KE1F
    Jackson SL1

Comment

• Rock Bottom - UFO - Strangers In The Night
      "POOP"

Comment

• Gotta new batch of metal cds. Listening to Argus, Crypt Sermon and Forsaken "after the fall". Very cool traditional, great newer metal!!!

I still try to support Metal (as we know it) Flag..Bangin'

BTW too many damn re-issues of shit like Deathrow, Vendetta, Paradox, Artillery...ect. This is a lifelong. costly habbit. But it makes me happy.

Later guys,

Bill Z Bub
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• KISS - Double Platinum. Hadn't really listened to them for a few years, so I got this back out. Now I'm on a KISS binge -lol. Bought Smashes, Trashes, and Hits off iTunes for the post-Double Platinum hits, got a few live DVDs coming from eBay, an Ace Frehley shirt, and oh yeah, 2 new (to me) guitars came in yesterday. They're both Epiphone sig. Les Pauls, one Ace Frehley 'Budokan' model, and a Thayer "White Lightning".
          Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

• great cover by a great group

Comment

• My butt expelling gas.
              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

• I just cleaned out another deadbeat from one of my properties.
                I now have a 500GB hard drive filled with nothing but audio and video.

Comment

• Tomb Mold - Clairvoyance

I had never heard of these guys until recently thanks to a YouTube generated suggestion. Got this record on Purple and Blue splatter Vinyl. It's killer

Also the latest release from The Black Dahlia Murder - Verminous. Their guitarist Brandon Ellis is a beast... that solo on Sunless Empire is siiiiiiick

Comment

• I've been listing to the Australian Band Heaven. " Where Angles Fear to Tread " RIP Alan Fryer

Comment

• >>Their guitarist Brandon Ellis is a beast... <<

Indeed.

I am listening to Vito the past week or so. Miss him...

8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Comment

• >>Their guitarist Brandon Ellis is a beast... <<

Indeed.

I am listening to Vito the past week or so. Miss him...

8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Comment

• A new batch of CD's just entered my car. A lot of 90's stuff:
                          Lard (Alien Jourgensen & Jello Biafra project)
                          Nailbomb (Max Cavalera & Alex Newport project)
                          Fudge Tunnel (Alex Newport band)
                          Drop Acid (Kevin Seconds band)
                          Marc Rizzo (Soulfly)

Comment

• My friend Billy's band Cultural Warefare

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0Hx5OhvBy7M" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I can't remember how to post videos. here ya go https://youtu.be/0Hx5OhvBy7M

Also if you're in Northern California and need guitar work done, check out Silly Strings (That's Billy's service)

Also ignore the white ML he's playing, he's moved on to Ibanez now
                            In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

• My friend Billy's band Cultural Warefare

I can't remember how to post videos. here ya go https://youtu.be/0Hx5OhvBy7M

Also if you're in Northern California and need guitar work done, check out Silly Strings (That's Billy's service)

Also ignore the white ML he's playing, he's moved on to Ibanez now

Here's one of their official videos my Mike Sloat

https://youtu.be/1oYMlLHMmXY
                              In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

• Behemoth - God = Dog
                                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                                X