It's been a good fucking minute....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post

I'm just glad someone understood my post, only old fuckers would.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNFvZ1MVWZU

In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

What's up Jay!

Comment

That's an old favorite! I remember seeing a small piece in Hit Parader on both bands, years later found that on YT - would have loved to have seen that show.

Comment

Haven't checked in in a while but still here
          Rudy
          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Roody! Awesome to see you again. This place keeps getting stranger. Waiting for a board upgrade for so long and when it seems like it’s on its final breath they change it to this. WTF? I haven’t been very active over the last several years but always try to check in as much as I can. This new board makes me not even want to come here anymore. So sad.
            "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Still here... hiding in the shrubbery, but I poke my head out every once and a while.
              -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                Holy fuck... My eyes are burning at this new format~

Kevin and bros!!!!!! Right on.

David, I caught LoG live last year and have enjoyed their riffing, but couldn't really enjoy Randy's vocals. I'll check out Gojira more than the couple of songs I half assed listened too(once).
                It's definitely an acquired taste. I was initially completely turned off to LoG, but they grew on me.

I caught Gojira at the Tabernacle back in Sep 2016 and they are a killer band live. Monstrous stage presence.

Comment

Hey Larry, Rudy, Rick!

Drew, there's some really cool stuff going on... Thanks for the recommendation!

David, I've been listening to a bunch of Gojira for a few days and it's growing on me fast!!! Thanks
                  Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Same, why is it so bright in here?

Comment

I'm still lurking in the Darkness.

Comment

I still lurk around a bit

MOSHON
                        DAVE
                        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Hey Kevin, Dave!!!

DRM Gojira at Alpharetta ampitheather in sept with Volbeat, Slipknot and Behemoth... I might make it out to that show(even if it is on a Tuesday).
                          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Man I miss the good ole days here when it was hopping, bloodsplatter, K, sully, toejam, Cygnus and a ton of others here carrying on and having good conversations, sometimes it got ugly and justice was served but I use to learn a lot from those folks.

Rsmacker had some funny assed stories about his jaunts lol

Comment

Working...
                            X