That Time Rsmacker Assaulted Brian May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Time Rsmacker Assaulted Brian May

My kid heard some version of “We Will Rock You”, so I played the original. The solo to me is fine, but it reminded me of this thread.... which I searched up, completely forgetting I started it lo these many years ago.

Lots of good ol’ names in this thread as a bonus.

http://www.jcfonline.com/archive/index.php/t-75742.html

Haha, nice one, there's some truly awful examples in there, but obviously none as bad as Brian Fucking May's effort. I've not mellowed with age either, I stand by every word of that rant. That can be verified by another member of this board who spoke to me on the telephone not 2 weeks ago to remind me of my opinion of BFM after he had listened to the Bad News version of Bohemian Rhapsody.

He is a total bell-end. (BFM, not SkullfunkKerry!)
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Lol I somehow missed that thread.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

haha that was a great read!

BFMFTMFW!

Comment

I don’t know how I missed that thread. That was an epic rant! Well played rsmacker. You convinced me, fuck BFM!
          "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

For some reason I always remembered that as Hippietim hating Brian May, not Rsmacker

Didn't someone else really hate Brian May?

That was a fun read though.
            In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

I missed that thread. I thought I was the lone member of the I hate Brian May club!
              1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Working...
              X