Awesome Maiden cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Maiden cover

I may be way to late to the party on this one. I don’t know how I could have missed it. I did a quick search and didn’t find anything related to it so what the hell. Absolutely killer spin on one of my favorite Maiden tunes ever.

"I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

This guy is really good and so under appreciated. My daughter and I have been wanted to see him in concert for years. Around the same time I was enjoying Ryan Adams' album "Rock and Roll", I also discovered a band called Damone. They surprised me with a nice acoustic cover of "Wasted Years" on the CD.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnMQCCCi7KU

Comment

Wow. Just imagine this: someone plays this version in a hotel lounge or a restaurant. Then little old ladies who always hated metal will go crazy trying to find it online.

Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Working...
      X