2018-19 NHL thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kmanick View Post
    My Bruins are ravaged by Injury. It's like watching the Providence Bruins with Marchand and Pasta.
    I'm not gonna even lie dude...I absolutely despise the Bruins
    \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
      And it wasn’t against some slug either. Brent Burns got schooled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYUzbd9Gcs8 re-live the magic!

Top Ten Cellys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ki8IE19Ro
      Last edited by Jackson8090s; 11-29-2018, 09:31 PM.
      \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson8090s View Post
        Cool. I hadn't seen the Hurricane's dominos one yet. They've come up with some cool after game crowd pleasers this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
          Cool. I hadn't seen the Hurricane's dominos one yet. They've come up with some cool after game crowd pleasers this year.
          Yeah, I thought that was totally cool!

The win streak has come to an end with tonight's loss to Tampa, I'm not even sweating that though, we're 1-1 with them and they're a really talented team.. couldn't believe all the negative comments on the Sabres FB post from "fans" who think you should win every game...that'd be nice, but these other teams talented pro's too... what a nail-biter of a game...on to Florida tomorrow night to start a new streak.
          \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

C'mon! WTF!!! REALLY!
            \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Brent Burns isn't really a defenseman. Scoring when he's on the ice isn't really noteworthy. lol
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

lol Poor Chicago fans... https://twitter.com/Suntimes/status/...669952/video/1

Comment

Just thought I'd leave this here.

Comment

Here's hoping the Lightning get hit with the President's Trophy curse because DAYUM they are lighting it up!!!

Pens still being the Pens by losing to the teams they're supposed to crush, and winning the games you think they don't have a hope in hell of winning. Nice to see them turn the record north with the win streak a couple of weeks ago though.

Comment

Yeah the Pens are throwing me for a loop lately too. If they ever get their stuff together, they'll actually be a decent team. That's a big 'if' though.

Comment

Tampa Bay, already clinching their playoff spot. That's pretty crazy. 106 points.

Boston snuck in there didn't they?

And my Sharks are back in third, top of the Pacific for the time being....

Comment

The Lightning sure look like the beast in the East don't they? The Sharks keep looking better and better as the season goes along. I'm still in shock and awe at how St Louis and Chicago have turned their seasons around!

Comment

How about those "Bunch of Jerks" the Hurricanes? I wasn't shocked my Pens got swept, but I sure as hell was shocked when Columbus swept the Lightning! No Capitals, no Flames, no Lightning. Brackets have been busted with no remorse. It's a wild year this year. I'm hoping the Blue Jackets can pull it back and send the B's home. I'd like to see the Canes and Blues meet in the Finals myself as no one expected them to even make the playoffs.

Comment

B's dominated the Canes today, if they can win game 3 series over
                              If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Working...
                              X