X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O2WuSrHSyZY
    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Yeah, that was a clean hit in my book. You take a pass looking back like that, you should expect to be flattened. Did the guy that fought him get an instigator call, because he should have.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
        Yeah, that was a clean hit in my book. You take a pass looking back like that, you should expect to be flattened. Did the guy that fought him get an instigator call, because he should have.
        Bennett got 2+5+10.. cole got five and a game. For a 100% clean hit. No head contact, shoulder on shoulder... the only place you can check anymore.. and didn’t leave his feet. They called a 5m major for “charging” lmfao.

https://www.nwhl.zone/

5 years from now.

Comment

Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
          Clean as can be. The only reason Jankowski gets blindsided is because he's looking left instead of right.

I always thought the Pens and Sullivan fucked up by letting Cole go. He's a hell of a lot better defenseman than Maatta or Dumoulin.

Comment

Wow. Hawks fired quenneville dineen and that puke ulf Samuelson today. Wtf????

Comment

I'll make a side bet that Matt Murray and a Penguins coach are gonna be under the gun if they don't get that ship righted fast!

Comment

LA is still at the bottom of the league. This makes me happy.

Joe Thornton 1500 games, 1000 assists, 400 goals.

Tonight, Maple Leafs. Battle of the JTs.

SJ Sharks currently sit #5 in the league, even with chemistry issues and bad goaltending.

If Seattle picks the names Kraken or Sasquatch, I'll have a hard time not rooting for them.

Also, LV 3rd from the bottom. This also makes me happy. Sorry if you're a Knights fan. lol

Goal differentials for teams is definitely lower this season with new goalie gear. It's interesting to look at.
                Last edited by xenophobe; 11-15-2018, 05:10 PM.
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Man my Pens look terrible. Another coach firing in 3,2,1...

Wasn't surprised to see Yeo fired from the Blues last night, and McLellan today. The Quenneville firing still somewhat surprises me though. I absolutely can not stand Hitchcock. I'd rather see blow hard Don Cherry behind a bench than Hitchcock...

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
                    Man my Pens look terrible. Another coach firing in 3,2,1...

Wasn't surprised to see Yeo fired from the Blues last night, and McLellan today. The Quenneville firing still somewhat surprises me though. I absolutely can not stand Hitchcock. I'd rather see blow hard Don Cherry behind a bench than Hitchcock...
                    2 coaches in less than 24 hours has to be a record. There were ZERO coach firings last year during the season. Pretty crazy this year. The league seems to be upside-down right now in terms of standings

Comment

I LOVE MY SABRES!!!!! Just gonna leave this here ( 11/25/2018) #1 https://www.nhl.com/standings/2018/league

Last edited by Jackson8090s; 11-25-2018, 12:55 AM.
                      \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

HOT DAMN! did any of you catch the Sabres vs Sharks game tonight.. first goal in the second period by #55 Rasmus Ristolainen and that OT goal by #53 Skinner . 10 games in a row and tied the franchise record... lets keep it going Sabres!
                        \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson8090s View Post
                          HOT DAMN! did any of you catch the Sabres vs Sharks game tonight.. first goal in the second period by #55 Rasmus Ristolainen and that OT goal by #53 Skinner . 10 games in a row and tied the franchise record... lets keep it going Sabres!
                          IMHO that goal by Ristolainen is the goal of the year. That was just a sick nasty get your ass off the couch goal there.

Comment

My Bruins are ravaged by Injury. It's like watching the Providence Bruins with Marchand and Pasta.
                            If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

IMHO that goal by Ristolainen is the goal of the year. That was just a sick nasty get your ass off the couch goal there.
                              And it wasn’t against some slug either. Brent Burns got schooled.

Comment

I watched it over and over and over... totally sick goal! I hope we get through to the playoffs and get to the cup...I'm hoping this is our year! I've been a fan of this team since I was a kid ...I'm old enough to remember the french connection...this is looooong over due...I'm energized for sure!
                                \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Working...
                                X