Old Vids...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Vids...

These older vids are awesome to reminisce to. I can't imagine what it must have been like at the time...

Is that a Jackson?

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkfin View Post
      These older vids are awesome to reminisce to. I can't imagine what it must have been like at the time...

Is that a Jackson?

Yes, that's James' old Jackson that was on the cover of some guitar mags back then with Kill Bon Jovi written on the headstock. It's still alive and was used on the newest album. There's a thread and video somewhere about it.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

1 year before Dave Mustaine got into King V's. James got it in 1985 and was among the guitars used on Master of Puppets.

Used for the songs: Ride the lightning and Thing that should not be down tuned to C# live. Lastly seen 1987 at the 100 club in London UK. Rumored to be broken but came to public view during the making of Hardwired to self destruct videos that are on youtube. Kill Bon Jovi clearly missing these days. James got pissed at Bon Jovi's helicopter during a 1987 UK gig thinking it was on purpose to ruin the gig. Got famous due to a cover of guitar player featured James and Kirk each holding a guitar and Kill Bon Jovi clearly seen.

Not seen that video before but lousy quality.
        What Is Paying For Your Passion For Being A Guitarist?

Comment

Working...
        X