NGD: FEG P9M Hi-Power Clone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD: FEG P9M Hi-Power Clone

I picked this up Tuesday this week. I'm a huge John Moses Browning fan, and I've always wanted a Hi-Power. I saw this at one of my local shops Saturday a week ago. I've always wanted some type of Hi-Power, and since I had some trade bait in the safe I made a deal on it. I was out of town last Sunday and Monday, so I had to wait until Tuesday to pull the trigger for it. This one is a true Hi-Power clone. It feels real nice in hand, and I can't wait to take it to the range.

It's condition is what sealed the deal for me. It's in very good shape with nice grips, and a real nice blued finish on it. It has the three dot sights, and an extended safety too. I also removed the magazine disconnect from it today too. A lot of people say it significantly helps the trigger pull, but I don't feel a huge difference in it. The trigger already felt pretty dang good. The bore is cherry, and I'm sure this one will be a nice shooter. All the numbers match, and even the grips were numbered to it on the back side of the grips. It came with the owners manual, and a nice Bianchi 19L holster too. I have $275.00 real money in it.

I field stipped and cleaned it today, so don't freak out when you see the frame picture from before I cleaned it.

Nice Pistola Dude.

Comment

Working...
    X