Wireless guitar systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless guitar systems

Its been awhile, how's everyone doing? Checking in to see if any of you guys are using a particular wireless guitar sys. The Shure PGXD14, I've watched youtube vids and this one looks reliable , I've been using a Nady and the damn things breaks up or loses signal... so if you're using one give me the pro's and con's, much appreciated. \m/
    \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

I have a Line 6 XDS-Plus Digital. I'm not sure if they still make it or not. It's been great, but I haven't tried it beyond about 25 feet.
    Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

I have a Line 6 G55. It is absolutely amazing. It's the one thing that I think Line 6 is amazing for. Their wireless.

You don't need to set gains and it's pretty much transparent. Even has a cable simulator if you like, want something like that.

The only real cons are the price and how fast it eats batteries, but it does have a low power mode for rehearsal type playing.
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I am using a Line 6 G50. Much like xeno said, it is amazing....and the belt pack eats batteries like you wouldn't believe. Other than that, I have never been happier with a wireless.
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Awesome guys thanks, I'll check those units out before I buy... probably find one in great used condition if they're not available new.
          \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

I have had a Sennhieser freeport for a long time and it works perfectly. 40 feet is as far as I have used it and no problems.
            Never had any break up issues and it is not hard on batteries at all.
            Last edited by straycat; 07-04-2017, 05:13 AM.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Line 6 G30 here. I love it! Been using it for 6 yrs and no issues.

Comment

Line 6 G50 here. It does chew batteries. AAs are cheaper than the 9v my old unit used to use though. But otherwise, great.
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                X