Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could this be the Hottest Chick in Metal Ever ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not bad, but the Nelson twins were hotter
    Jackson KV2
    Jackson KE1T
    Jackson KE1F
    Jackson SL1

Comment

Weren't they guys, though?
      96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
        The chick is good looking but the dudes are bigger posers than Poison.
        Those chicks in Poison were hotter!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          Those chicks in Poison were hotter!
          sigpic
          Action Jackson

Comment

She's hot for sure. This production style I just can't get into though although there are some very amazing players in the genre.
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Hottest? Doesn't exist from my experience...far too many hotties in metal and in life to pick
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Is it me or does that video make you guys cringe? She's nice to look at every one else looks like they've been pulled out of the local pub and told to pretend to play.

Anyway, for me it's got to be

Simone Simons. She has that Amy Adams look about her.

Also,

anneke van giersbergen
                93 USA Soloist EDS
                USA HT6 Juggernaut
                Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
                  She's pretty damn hot.
                  I still go gaga for old school Metal Queen Lee Aaron.
                  [IMG][/IMG]
                  Isn't that Klaus from the Scorpions?

Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Yeah Anneke is gorgeous and a very nice voice. Simone still is the winner in my book.
                    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                      I like Alissa from Arch Enemy.

And of course, Cristina from Lacuna Coil.
                      I'm going with this one. Chritina Scabbia does it for me. For one, she's a brunette Italian girl. My wife of almost 33 years looks like a cuter, pint size version of her..even better IMO. I'm a luck guy, but she married the fuggin' devil. Too bad she don't sing..she kinda sounds like Fran Drescher..

Bill Z Bub..
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Simone of Epica would be a perfect LILLITH in a movie. My wife, being Sicilian/Romanian..MEDUSA/DRACU before Athena turned her into a Gorgan. Or before being bittin by me..life aeturnus. I've been here for 12 Aeons. The 13th Aeon of Ophiucus/Lucifera is here. I'm retiring, the end of our time. No soup for you! No light for us!

St Dragolena Medusa and BillZBa'all will be enthrone in the blackness of the Oort Cloud.

Oh, Lots of Metal Vixens..too many to keep track. Kobra and the Lotus is sweet. Noora Louhimo of Battle Beast. Avatarium AWESOME band with Lief Edling with the lovely Jennie-Anne Smith is smart and beautiful. Annekke of the Gathering fame , her voice transends all others. But let's remeber Lady Jinx, the original satanic band from the late 60's COVEN on Warner Brothers. Yes, "Black Sabbath"'s name really came from the same label from Coven's song "Black Sabbath" not some Boris Karloff movie (Awesome Movie)..good excuse tho. Also Lady Jinx was The first to use "The sign of the horns" just as Dio did from Italian/Sicilain culture Malocchio (Evil Eye) curse. The personifaction of the evil is Medusa, on the sicialian flag or the binary - eclipsing Algol triple star system AKA Medusa, The Demon Star, The Chaos Star..Ra Ha Shaytan ect.

Bill Z Bub
                        Last edited by horns666; 06-06-2016, 05:27 PM.
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                        X