No announcement yet.

if you're a CWP holder you need to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the beauty of American laws: there are more loopholes than an international cross-stitching contest and the entire supply of Velcro past, present, and future. Firing blanks at a gun shop is considered a valid way to check the functional operation of the item. As well, if they were licensed to hold shooting contests in the open-air behind the shop, they could. And then there's the "oopsie" of laying a live mic running to an outdoor p.a. (used for advertising purposes) in an indoor shooting range on "dusk til dawn shooting" day.

Alternatively, the store could offer free hearing protection to all customers, so they can't hear the protestors' noise as they left the store with their purchase.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

For what it's worth, firing a blank cartridge is still discharging a firearm and all legal ramifications are the same.

Comment

You guys paying attention to California and the gun grab that goes into law Jan 1, 2016? Texas however BIG thumbs up!
        \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson8090s View Post
          You guys paying attention to California and the gun grab that goes into law Jan 1, 2016? Texas however BIG thumbs up!
          Yeah, because fuck due process.

Comment

VA CHP here. I used to have my FL non-resident also for reciprocity but didn't renew when it expired. Might have to go that route again.

Comment

Working...
            X