• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tour news for 2016

Slayer, Testament, Carcass

That's going to be a badass show.
    \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Yeah I will check that out. I saw the slayer, testament, megadeth tour, this is equally good. That's my wheelhouse.
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Clashes with the Exodus tour here, so unless Gary Holt has the use of a teleportation pod, it looks like I won't be going to see them on their 17 date UK tour. It's about time he told Kerry King to fuck off.
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
        Clashes with the Exodus tour here, so unless Gary Holt has the use of a teleportation pod, it looks like I won't be going to see them on their 17 date UK tour. It's about time he told Kerry King to fuck off.

Slayer fans aren't ready for Gary to be involved in the writing process. That being said I think the slayer gigs pay him more than exodus and he is Hannemans replacement. He did get paid for Repentless.
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
          Hahaha, just saw Exodus with King Diamond last month. Exodus killed it!!! Other tour news is Megadeth, Suicidal, Havok....
          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo View Post
            Slayer fans aren't ready for Gary to be involved in the writing process. That being said I think the slayer gigs pay him more than exodus and he is Hannemans replacement. He did get paid for Repentless.
            I neither know nor care about Slayer, I gave my ticket away the other week because I couldn't summon the enthusiasm to go. I WAS, however, looking forward to seeing Exodus in February with Zetro again. Without either of the H-Team though, what's the fucking point?
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo View Post
              I still don't know what to think about it man... weird. I like Exodus always have and Zetro being back is awesome. Dukes to me sounded like a Zetro wannabe. The BIBO album is mah-ish. Hoping their next album will be beast , like Impact, Bonded or Fabulous.

I've never seen Carcass I'm a long time fan though.
              \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Working...
              X