No announcement yet.

Favorite Beer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have one. I like a variety of brews and try different ones all of the time.
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

I'm just drinking a selection of four Badger beers. I used to drink Badger Best when I was 15. Fuck me. I think I might be on to something here though. Badger Blandford Flyer, it like all the best of beer and Dr Pepper all in one. I think I could live on this stuff, it even has 'Beer with a Ginger Hook' on the neck. Made for me it was.

Kentish Ales Spitfire is nice though.

Although honestly, mainstream Stella will get the job done quick or Sam Adams Stateside, although I am quite partial to Yuengling on tap.

You beer connoisseurs need a trip to England, or at least Europe, you would be spoiled, I know, my bro in law loves craft beers and such.

I know three breweries within 6 miles and times in the publican industry now are bad, as bad as it gets, there were hundreds.
      Last edited by ginsambo; 11-22-2015, 01:59 PM.
      You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

OMG I've just moved on to the Badgers Poachers Choice. 'Beer with a rich and fruity plumage'. Fucking A.
        You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

Originally posted by ginsambo View Post
          You beer connoisseurs need a trip to England, or at least Europe
          Having spent time in Holland, I second this.

The beer is wonderful there.

Comment

I have a life-long hatred for beer and people that smell like it.
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
            X