Thoughts and prayers for the innocent in Paris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts and prayers for the innocent in Paris

So sad to see what happened in Paris last night, and the innocents and the families of those who were wounded and murdered are in my thought and prayers.

I hope and pray I'm wrong, but I don't think it's going to be too long until something like what happened in Paris hits our shores. I hope France kicks some hadji ass, and hammers them so hard the terrorist's grandchildren's grandchildren will think twice before fucking with someone...

A sad and totally fucked up situation

I really wonder if the fuse to the powder keg hasn't already been lit and we're just waiting for the bang
    the whole world is on edge, stability shaky, people are getting restless
    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
      A sad and totally fucked up situation

I really wonder if the fuse to the powder keg hasn't already been lit and we're just waiting for the bang
      the whole world is on edge, stability shaky, people are getting restless
      That's the damn truth. I know I'm packing my pistol everywhere I go. I have been for the past year or so. My wife has been wanting to go to England and France for the past few years for vacation. I've been saying there's no way in hell I would visit England or the Continent for the same length of time because of all the crazies, and I think now she's starting to understand that we're quite a bit safer on this side of the pond for the time being.

Comment

As long as we have this shithole fuckstick of a so called president I'm very worried about something major like that happening here in the US. I am damn glad I'm a Texan. These useless pieces of shit have seemed to realize that threatening people here doesn't have the same effect that it has in most places in the US.
        My Toys:
        '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
        '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
        '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
        '94 Dinky HX in Black
        '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Fuck the mussies!!!
          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

We lost 2 colleagues at Bataclan with a 3rd hospitalized.
            SO sad.

Comment

Never forget.

Never forgive.

Comment

I'm glad some governors are saying no to the so called refugees.
                Our pres and quite a few in government are muslim and they need to GTFO too.
                The people that think oh we need to allow them into the country because we allow all faiths can kiss my ass.
                The muslims have a well know plan for take over in every country they get into and if you think they don't you are not very well informed.
                The Paris thing is sad indeed and we need to pay attention for our own well being.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Amen brother, I'm glad someone else on here see's the truth. Every Country that Muslims "migrate" too
                  turns into a hell hole. Look what's happening in Sweden. Local women are dying their hair black so they don't get raped.
                  WTF???? Teachers in Germany getting beat up and local german students getting harassed and their asses kicked by "the refugees"
                  A must watch video (49 minutes long but really enlightening)

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                  I'm glad some governors are saying no to the so called refugees.
                  Our pres and quite a few in government are muslim and they need to GTFO too.
                  The people that think oh we need to allow them into the country because we allow all faiths can kiss my ass.
                  The muslims have a well know plan for take over in every country they get into and if you think they don't you are not very well informed.
                  The Paris thing is sad indeed and we need to pay attention for our own well being.
                  If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

i'm sorry but it's prayers that has the world in this mess in the first place. fuckin' religion is the most detrimental sham ever perpetrated upon mankind.
                    sorry for my seemingly lack of empathy here, but i feel horrible for those people, and i harbor that much contempt for fairy tales of all kinds, they're more detrimental
                    than the weapons and bombs themselves. spill blood in the name of god, fuck you!!
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                      i'm sorry but it's prayers that has the world in this mess in the first place. fuckin' religion is the most detrimental sham ever perpetrated upon mankind.
                      sorry for my seemingly lack of empathy here, but i feel horrible for those people, and i harbor that much contempt for fairy tales of all kinds, they're more detrimental
                      than the weapons and bombs themselves. spill blood in the name of god, fuck you!!
                      That's my Tommy

Religion - together we can find a cure
                      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I understand how you feel Tommy. To me religion is no different than Communism, Nazism, etc..., when it gets extreme bad things happen. Everyone should be able to believe and worship how they feel, and IMHO that's a primary reasons this country was founded when the Puritans came across the pond many years ago. I get pissed off too when a bunch of people get killed in the name of someone else's god, but it's not going to keep me from praying, thinking of or mourning for the innocent in whatever form fits my specific beliefs/religion.

That said, I'm all fired up for someone to start a real Crusade to kick some hadji ISIS ass though!

Comment

that's right guys! kick ass in the name of good, not god. no worshipping of celestial dictator wardens of the prison allowed any longer on this planet!!
                          god damnit!! haa haa
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

...."our something we cannot prove exists" is better than "your something you cannot prove exists"....more innocent people dead....utterly fucking PATHETIC....

Comment

You have a severe misunderstanding of Wahhabism if you think this is just about their God over someone else's.

This is about killing any and everyone who do not accept their way of life. They want power over everyone, and resort to terrorism as a means to get their desired end.

There is no reasoning with them. This is the kind of enemy that you have to fight fire with fire. Not in the name of God, but for the preservation of the human race.

We CAN NOT co-exist with these people.

Comment

Working...
                              X