Name:	IMG_0899_opt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	2453106 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0898_opt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	2453105

I have the entire collection of cards, from Megadeth to Jerry Garcia. A couple of them (Exodus cards) are signed. I have a few other signed items from Marty Friedman as well. My kid brother destroyed my signatures from DEATH (Symbolic tour or Sound Of Perseverance I can't remember now) including Chuck Schuldiner ... the entire band on a Marlboro cigarette pack . Whelp time to pack this stuff back up... took some pictures for posting later.
    \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Bordering on geeky but pretty cool.
    I still have a tour packet and itinerary for the Dave Clark Five with glossy 8X10's.
    Had a huge collection of Beatle cards but I gave them to my oldest Daughter.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I don't think it's geeky man ...it's memorabilia dude! It'll look good in my jam room... that's my oldest sons room when he moves out . Cool man, I don't know who the Dave Clark Five is but I know those Beatles

Oh, and that stuff is from when I was a teenager... not like I went out and bought it yesterday... not that that would matter I'd still bought it
      Last edited by Jackson8090s; 11-03-2015, 06:18 AM.
      \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

If you're familiar with KISS Alive II, the studio track on side 4 'Any Way You Want It' was a DC5 song from the '60s.
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
          If you're familiar with KISS Alive II, the studio track on side 4 'Any Way You Want It' was a DC5 song from the '60s.
          It's been so long since I've heard that album... I'll have to check it out on youtube. Thanks
          \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Working...
          X