Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October 31st Bill Z Bub's favorite day of the year !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 31st Bill Z Bub's favorite day of the year !!!

I know others here, prolly most metalheads LOVE Halloween / Samhain / Beltane . I turned by clocks back soon as I woke up at 5:30 PM..to 4:30 PM . Yes, My lifelong love of the night ! I always HATED the Sun. Now I'll wake up at sunset.

Cuse the day. Bless The night!

Tonight is when the veil of this world to the next is thinnest.

We celebrate the day of the dead, buy eating soul cake.

My Soul Cake recipe requires Absinthe, Jagermeister, Weed, and long wisker of Wizard. Sometimes they just get in there.

Anyone else walkin' their lil' gargoyles door to door. I used to do that. I wanted to but Val refused. She's the size of the average 4th grader. Her cover was blown last year by our silly neighbors, and said "hello Val"..but I still got some candy!!

Dammit..No candy this year!! But I got a nice surprise from Val. She told me Vincent Price was gay. I said bullshit..google it. We googled it, and wouldn't you know, his lesbian daughter said he was gay. They used to live across the street from Rock Hudson, and all kinds of devilish gayness ensued!

Well there's so much gayness in Hollywood. All our favorite actors, actresses dabbled in gayness. Especially Clint Eastwood and John Wayne. Arnold and Sly for sure!

I had to be in denial about Vincent Price. Everyone knew he was gay, but me.

Happy & Gay Holloweenie,

Going to watch "Mask of the Red Death"!!

Bill Z Bubbles
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Hi Bill! I give out money on Halloween! One thin dime, but still...
    So I goes to da bank and get $3 worth...guess how many T or Ters show up?

TWO! And one was a 20 year old Korean dude! Dressed up like The Hulk! Sheesh!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post

TWO!
      Hahhaaa ^^^^^..RON!!!..

That's worth $3 buck in dimes alone!!!

" And one was a 20 year old Korean dude! Dressed up like The Hulk! Sheesh!"...

TWO showed up...for that??!!

Dude, It's nice to see ya man!

Billz

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

It's hard to tell Halloween in Taos. People dress goofy on a daily basis.
        "POOP"

Comment

We had 190 kids show up at our place. I guess we need to make it more scary.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Rock Hudson lived in my town in the late 50's early 60's off and on and he also owned the gay bar downtown called the Gilded Cage.
            Vincent Price is still bad ass in my book.
            One of my fave movies around this time of year is Black Sabbath (Boris Karloff) (1963) 3 short stories that were scary to a 11 year old at the time.
            Last edited by straycat; 11-10-2015, 08:15 PM.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Halloween is my Fathers birthday (91 this year) and the man who adopted me later in life (RIP Poppa Joe). I like the day! It is also my Aunts birthday. Born a year to the day after my old man.
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Holy shat! Bill Z and Ron on a current thread. Just like old times.
                "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Happy belated Billoween!

Vincent Price was gay, Rob Halford is gay. Vincent Price was the Horror Movie God, and Halford's the Metal God, and Metal being inspired by Horror to begin with, the gayness is out-weighed by The Awesome.
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post

TWO! And one was a 20 year old Korean dude! Dressed up like The Hulk! Sheesh!
                    Passing out dimes. Skinflint fuck
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Look at this. It takes Halloween to make a family reunion.

So nice to see you guys..well, I feel you thru my monitor.

Ron
                      SeeGee,
                      Mike,
                      Drew...pull your pants up.
                      Tets,
                      Matt,
                      Stray..The fist part is my fave. That grimace on that dead lady. Don't fuck with her ring..!! That scared me as a kid. Watched Cleveland's "the Ghoul show" horror late friday nights. But he would always run silly noises over the dialog during the movies..kinda ruining the scarey vibe..but funny too.

Where's Tommy? He's losing it, isn't he. Did I possess Tommy..someone excorcize Tommy!!

I'm gonna waterboard Tommy with holy water..mixed with my pee. There's lots of Vicodin, xannax in it so that's good.

Tommy..may the power of pee...compell you!!

"May the power of pee compell you"...repeat 666 times. ....

Rev. Bill Z Fuggums

Comment

Working...
                      X