Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Water on Mars - Discovered by a Jackson guitarist!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water on Mars - Discovered by a Jackson guitarist!

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-am...r-mars-n437131

http://www.lujendraojha.net

Comment

Great, first ShirtGate, now NepaleseAmericanDeathMetalGate

Can't those scientists ever catch a break...?
      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Yes, Yes, Yes, Now the Pope can baptize me with waters from the God Ov WAR!!

Jesus died for all Mars Lifeforms, and all life that exist everwhere..including dark matter beings! Ask The Vatican!

But who prays for SATAN..I do!

Did you know that Ceaser and myself both talk to Venus before we make any importanat decisicions. These are facts.

Seriously, they said we bombed the moon for water, and there's flowing water and Mars. We can go there now. NEWSFLASH..We can't drink most of the water on EARTH. Would anyone volunteer to drink an ounce of water from another world? I would... Prolly taste like chicken.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I think CERN(666) and myself ripped open a new blackhole. I welcome my dark matter freinds (demons) ..for I am their leader.

It really got the Pope, Obama, Putin, all scramblin'. I'm bringing the final ice cold war. I bet nobody guessed that Hell would freeze over!

CERN666 + Horns666 = apocalypse!

You're Hellcome!

Oh, ..and I play Jackson Guitars.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
          X