Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birfday Alivin the agein' chipmunkumms!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birfday Alivin the agein' chipmunkumms!!!

4 more years to the old fuckzone! ..

BALLZ4U>>>
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Happy B Day Brother Alvin!!! Next year you get a weekend \m/(>.<)\m/
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Thank you, guys! Yep, one more closer to the big 5-0.
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

51 here.. As a kid, I always thought 50 was old! We all know that. It feels like a bunch of yesterdays and shit. Now I'm singin' The Beatles, and I'm not a fan . I landed here in 1964 with the Beatles. Half of them are dead. The other two will go any day now. They got more cynical with age too. They went from 'Love Me Do', to "Happiness is a warm gun". These are facts.

Pretty soon we'll all die..ain't that somethin'. Don't blame me, it's science.

Many old fucks say age is just a number. Then I say..stop with the euphemisms, change your fuggin' diaper, and you're gonna die anytime now.

At least kids are honest before they reach the age of reason. They'll call you old, fat, ugly, stupid, bald..ect. I love kids!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
        X