TestAmenT - Man kills, Man Kind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TestAmenT - Man kills, Man Kind

So's, I got up and got my coffee, smoke, ear buds in, first one in the hopper today is TestAmenT - Man Kills, Man kind, and right about 2:19 I get this rush ( could be the steroids) from coffee or combination of both, but the lead enters and the plot of the song is coming and damn what a rush!

"Some people are born to die, some people won't! " which is right about where my mind goes to political leaders, and I lose all rational thought! Then you come back to reality and think, shit! .
    \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Must grab that CD. I have 6000+ CDs ..I'm old school..you know this!

Man kills man until man is no more!!! I WANT CHAOS!!!

I'm bringing the apocalypse to take the goats from the sheep! The sheep shall be spared because even leather winged angels like fuggin sheep! The goats are my minions.

I have it on now. Testament TFOD The cover art looks like family tree. I think the back art is what I'm supposed to do. But why a demon's head? Leather wings! Not feather wings! I like Murphy better than Skolnik, just runs fast boxes..awesome vibrato/legato tho. I'm halfway thru..this must be the ditty. ohh..I yeah..this part is good. Nope.."more than meets the eye".
    Last edited by horns666; 09-20-2015, 11:41 PM.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
      Must grab that CD. I have 6000+ CDs ..I'm old school..you know this!

Man kills man until man is no more!!! I WANT CHAOS!!!

I'm bringing the apocalypse to take the goats from the sheep! The sheep shall be spared because even leather winged angels like fuggin sheep! The goats are my minions.

I have it on now. Testament TFOD The cover art looks like family tree. I think the back art is what I'm supposed to do. But why a demon's head? Leather wings! Not feather wings! I like Murphy better than Skolnik, just runs fast boxes..awesome vibrato/legato tho. I'm halfway thru..this must be the ditty. ohh..I yeah..this part is good. Nope.."more than meets the eye".
      I love that album it gets regular rotation with me. Crank it! I like both of those guitarists. I think it's funny that Skolnik still wears that skunkstripe, kind of his sig tho.
      \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson8090s View Post
        I love that album it gets regular rotation with me. Crank it! I like both of those guitarists. I think it's funny that Skolnik still wears that skunkstripe, kind of his sig tho.
        I want my wife to have that too, like Lilly Munster. Even tho she looks more like Morticia. I have a very long 'skunk striped' beard for almost 10 years now. My doctors calls me Pepe Le Pew! Really!

Oh, I bought my Koa SD-1 20 years ago because of Skolnik's Charvel add when he joined Savatage. That's still my #1 geetar!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson8090s View Post
          The skunk stripe he can't get rid of... it's a birthmark.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            The skunk stripe he can't get rid of... it's a birthmark.

Horns, Pepe gets no love. Loony toons were the best! Pepe in today's world would be considered a rapist.
            \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

I have been getting back into Testament this year - they really are great!

Henchman Ride!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                I have been getting back into Testament this year - they really are great!

Henchman Ride!

Yeah oddly this whole week I have been listening to testament and machine head.
                I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                X