No announcement yet.

Checking behind your kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely let the kids learn the hard lessons and spend their much-more-limited money on the upkeep of their gear. When they have to choose between paying for batteries vs paying for some random bullshit, and regret the random bullshit, they'll wise up.

Or they'll figure out how to sell the active pickups to buy a passive set.

As for going blind or hairy palms - been going strong for over 40 years and still got the eyes and the palms never grew hair
    Honestly, I dunno why people still tell that shit to kids. Like they want them to go out and knock up some teenage girl? Or do they think that some irrational fear will stave off the urge to bust your nut? The cock knows what it wants, and like Chtulu, once it wakes, it will always hunger. Choke yer chicken and then go on about your business without the excess baggage. You'll have way more free time and money, and a shitload less drama.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
      Definitely let the kids learn the hard lessons and spend their much-more-limited money on the upkeep of their gear. When they have to choose between paying for batteries vs paying for some random bullshit, and regret the random bullshit, they'll wise up.

As for going blind or hairy palms - been going strong for over 40 years and still got the eyes and the palms never grew hair
      Honestly, I dunno why people still tell that shit to kids. Like they want them to go out and knock up some teenage girl? Or do they think that some irrational fear will stave off the urge to bust your nut? The cock knows what it wants, and like Chtulu, once it wakes, it will always hunger. Choke yer chicken and then go on about your business without the excess baggage. You'll have way more free time and money, and a shitload less drama.
      I was only kidding (as I'm sure you know), but...do people really tell their kids that? Does it even say anywhere in the bible "thou shalt not have a wank"?
      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre View Post
        I was only kidding (as I'm sure you know), but...do people really tell their kids that? Does it even say anywhere in the bible "thou shalt not have a wank"?
        When my oldest was 12 I told him if he did that he'd go blind

To be clear, my sons and I had "the talk" long before we needed to, because they heard stuff in school, on the bus and I figured I would get ahead of the curve and give them the truth instead of weeding through lies.

pretty much told em clear and cut you want kids , stick it in, you'll be a young father , broke and working instead of a young stud with money in his pocket and the freedom to do what he wants. Live for you first, have kids later
        Last edited by Jackson8090s; 09-20-2015, 02:54 PM.
        \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

oh and as to the Bible, I've heard "better in the belly of a whore than on the ground" as to casting ones seed. But I haven't read the book in a long time.
          \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

No such verse in the Bible.

The closest thing is Genesis 38:8-10.

"Then Judah said to Onan, "Go in to your brother's wife, and perform your duty as a brother-in-law to her, and raise up offspring for your brother." Onan knew that the offspring would not be his; so when he went in to his brother's wife, he wasted his seed on the ground in order not to give offspring to his brother.But what he did was displeasing in the sight of the LORD; so He took his life also.…"

Comment

Dave VERY good man. Hope you're doin' well young man! Cain / Able ..er go the crux of mormon/polygamy . Go forth and multiply without diluting bloodlines or crossing them. This wasn't PC for blacks to join until somewhat recently I guess. It's all green to them these days. Catholics are going purple as that whitehouse. They have no choice. Peer pressure has no boundries, until they blur The LDS, Vatican, and maybe Scientology will merge one day. It all politics, money without losing credibility as you know David.

A retired Cop, the PC bullshit we deal with to patronize, pacify, justify etc. All that REALLY changes is the language that is accepted by mainstrem. Keep changing the words for the exact bullshit.

I say what I want, and answer to nobody..like always. I hold myself accountable. I can't watch TV. I love Southpark, and some movies. But I can't tolerate the human voice, or their bullshit opinions. I play guitar and think..that's it.

Then I talk silly here..which is typing whatever I'm thinking on a guitar forum. That makes perfect sense.
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post

Newccums still cool as ever!!! Chtulu...I know him..he's my brother!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                X