No announcement yet.

Rifles for christians,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beats the laptop most do it on. I have old eyes so I had to have the 55 inch tv/monitor lol
    \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

I'm doing B with a 6 string on 10 46's Floyd on Dime V 255 , 81/85 Emg's sounds brutal. Someone in a forum some place said it couldn't be done, that the strings would be to floppy with 10 46's, so I had to show em it could be, that they were just too fucking dumb to adjust their Floyd and get the tension right.
      Last edited by Jackson8090s; 09-19-2015, 10:31 PM.
      \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson8090s View Post
        I'm doing B with a 6 string on 10 46's Floyd on Dime V 255 , 81/85 Emg's sounds brutal. Someone in a forum some place said it couldn't be done, that the strings would be to floppy with 10 46's, so I had to show em it could be, that they were just too fucking dumb to adjust their Floyd and get the tension right.
        Oh I know. That's how I was tuned forever. Jammin' with my kid. But then he started drivin' me crazy with this Djenty stuff. He loves C.H.O.N. He's nuts for them. In a non-homogenius manner. They're good. But I 'm telling him they're trendy. they toured with Jeff Loomis . He's my dude, He melts faces. My wife, kid and freinds think I sound like Dime. I take that as a huge compliment. I don't try to. It's prolly the VH thingy. Anyways, My kid says CHON is not a trend and that they invented a whole new style of their own. He insists there is nothing like a CHON. I think he's smokin' the pot..that's what you have to worry about. Pot cost money..more than batteries. Dude, what are you gonna do when your kids come home red eyed smelling like skunks. I crossed that bridge. Now 21 next month is making very nervous. I told him I going to buy real Absenthe. I'm not a drink. Maybe you or someone can tell me if there is such a thing. The real stuff Grand Wormwood is important..isn't it always.

I digress..CHON smokes pot and they play alot. This is what happens when kids love Guthrie Goven and not Dimebag. But hey..playing guitar is cool. Remember all that rap/Nu bullshit. I just joined here when that shit was still goin' on. I brought Jeff Loomis and much underground metal to the JCF. These JCF dicks keep talking about the 3 same 80's guys for the last 15 years. Ozzy players and that Eddie guy. Def Lepard too. I always said when your mom starts to dance and sing to your favorite metal songs, it's fuggin' time to get some new fuggin' metal. Just play Motely Crue or Twisted Sister and your kids look at you like your retarded , while your wife and mom sings and dances. These are historical facts. Twisted Sister...hey I still Like 'Burn in hell'. Like THAT wasn't a trend. Kinda makes me feel like a dick. Anywhooos, CHON is in E standard, and I figure I'd jam with my son's jazz, influence musings at this time. But while doing so, I found some long lost squeals/tones I loved long ago. Well they're NOT Djent. I'm strongly advised by my man child CHON is the best progressive band ever to play in the history of forever. They have better chops than Mick Mars. All I know is they dress funny..so does Mick Mars, Wasp, Immortal and Rob Halford. ect. Jeff Loomis does NOT dress funny! Gary Moore even dressed like Michael Jackson. Uli Roth dresses perfectly normal for someone completely insane but genius. Yngwie uses Botox and still poses like Zoolander..but he's great! Again, Jeff Loomis does not dress funny...but look at Steve Vai..and Satch's silly hats...he looks like Gilligan, but I love 'em. Djent kids ALL wear hats! Their silly lookin'...and they play the top 4 of 9 string guitars. Mick Mars's back hurts..but he's got good tone.

BTW I hate Sharon Osbourne ..look what she did to the man I worshipped as a young nubblet. Dime would hate her too
        now. Secretly, because they would prolly tour together. All hail Wendy Dio! Dio went out with dignity intact.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
        X