Street racing , fuck America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street racing , fuck America

Read the story, my wife was telling me about this so I came home and googled the story and sure enough, this bone head has diplomatic immunity, so nothing can be done about it. The most that could happen to this guy is deportation and that's not about to happen over this, but again $$$$$$$ = special rights above all other citizens. He could have killed somebody or their kid and gotten away with it, nothing legally could have been done. He finishes by telling the people recording his acts, that they have no legal right to record him, get off his property, officer explained to his foreign ass that the people could stand on the side walk in front of his home and record what they want, he then says FUCK AMERICA. Well get the fuck out buddy! DICK!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-immunity.html
    ,|,, can't wait for the towel heads to get here!

\m/ Thrash Zone \m/

The good thing about it being on film and embarrassing his government is:

Persona

Non

Grata
    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Fooking ass wipe.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

The department told Dailymail.com they were looking into the 'unsafe and reckless driving of high performance exotic vehicles' but said that as officers did not observe the violations personally, they could not make a citation or arrest at the time.
        In that case, if a cop did not witness any crime directly, they cannot act on it, meaning surveillance and amateur video of any kind cannot be presented as evidence of a crime.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Edit* I know you know this Newc , guys... but this just brings out a rage in me.

Even if they had seen him he's got diplomatic immunity, he could tell them to fuck off as well and not be arrested or detained. He could be recommended for deportation and his government handle it, but that's not going to happen. This dude could literally pull out his gun, shoot you dead where you stand and wait for the cops to show up and say those 2 words and not shit they can do. I do not agree with diplomatic immunity period!
          Last edited by Jackson8090s; 09-16-2015, 07:39 PM.
          \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

It's more likely that they have Wealthy Immunity rather than Diplomatic Immunity. I don't live in London, but I believe these sort of pricks are a problem there too.
            On the brighter side, it does look like the LaLaLaFerrari may have lunched its motor.

Comment

And if all else fails, nothing a little brakingfluid sprayed over an expensive Ferrari say's "Fuck you asshole" better
              "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

While the cops can't touch him, I'm sure a "random act of violence" could. Being dragged out of his car or house and beaten with baseball bats, or just a vintage steel pickup truck creaming his Ferrari at a stoplight.

And I'm quite sure these other countries do not extend the same level of immunity to Americans, including diplomats.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

it was just on the news with an update, cops dug into his diplomatic immunity claim he doesn't have it, he is a prince from another nation though and owns a NHRA drag team, he fled the country, they can't find him.

~He told the guy who confronted him that he didn't know who he was messing with and that he could kill him and nothing would be done as well..
                  Last edited by Jackson8090s; 09-17-2015, 06:34 PM.
                  \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

He goes on the list of "Sorry, fuckhead, you can't come back to America."

Comment

Newc, are you saying I should make some calls to the White House and Homeland Security and pull some strings?
                      \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Sooner or later this dickhead will find himself in a situation where his money won't help him. Let's hope.
                        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

I used to touch them when I worked. shhhh..cops don't like touching icky people. Most people are icky. Just people watch, I mean really look at them. Ah forget it, your eyes would be stuck on the first POA that comes by. Pretty girls lost all power on me, just painted monkeys with a fat dumper.

I lost my taste for starfish and balloon knots. My son loves making starfish smores tho. Wait 'till he's 50+
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Pull that stunt somewhere less forgiving than California and see what happens. Better yet: pull it in your home country and see what happens. I've passed through Qatar and it's such a lovely place.

What the hell has happened that we've devolved to the point people will just stand around and take iPhone video of something like this instead of walking over, knocking on the glass, and calling him a fucking cunt?

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                              While the cops can't touch him, I'm sure a "random act of violence" could. Being dragged out of his car or house and beaten with baseball bats, or just a vintage steel pickup truck creaming his Ferrari at a stoplight.

And I'm quite sure these other countries do not extend the same level of immunity to Americans, including diplomats.
                              I like you.

Comment

Working...
                              X