So, how was your weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, how was your weekend?

I'm just a few days deep into a 4-day weekend from work, so of course, I've been hitting the range with some friends and spending time with my wife. No new guitars (yet), but I'm definitely keeping my eyes peeled for a So Cal in the next few weeks.

What about you guys?

Here's a vid from the range trip Thursday. Good times running head to head with my friends. https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5ki...MTA/edit?pli=1

Cool video.
    Just cleaned guns pretty much and played guitar.
    Oh and AlZ called LOL
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

the gym, the beach, lots of sun, and lots of good food and sex with this girl ive been seeing a lot of. pretty stellar weekend across the board.
      pretty stellar Monday as well. everyday out here is fuckin' great!
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Pretty cool stuff there DRM! Mine was pretty mundane. I played XBox most of the weekend as the weather here is for crap.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
          the gym, the beach, lots of sun, and lots of good food and sex with this girl ive been seeing a lot of. pretty stellar weekend across the board.
          pretty stellar Monday as well. everyday out here is fuckin' great!
          That's the life, brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
            Pretty cool stuff there DRM! Mine was pretty mundane. I played XBox most of the weekend as the weather here is for crap.
            Yeah, it's getting that way down here, too. Snow advisory for tomorrow, which might mean another day off of work.

I like the break, but damn, I'm getting bored!

Comment

you guys must relocate once and for all, I implore you!
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
              X