Nice AR 15 mags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice AR 15 mags

Got 3 Cammenga quick load magazines from my military surplus guy.
    These load quick and easy just slide the front edge down drop 5 or 6 rounds in at a time slide the front up and the follower slides home and you are good to go.
    Got a GI issue ACOG kill flash attachment for my ACOG scope too.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by straycat; 01-27-2015, 01:05 AM.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Ooh! You have an ACOG! Now I'm jealous! Nice stuff.
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Very nice! I tried out a couple of Trijicon ACOG's because I was dead set on getting one, but I just could not make myself like one. The eye relief for me sucked, and I can not stand shooting nose to charging handle.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
        Very nice! I tried out a couple of Trijicon ACOG's because I was dead set on getting one, but I just could not make myself like one. The eye relief for me sucked, and I can not stand shooting nose to charging handle.
        Check out the 3.5x35 models.

Generous eye relief and a wide eye box. Much more forgiving than their 4x32 counterparts.

Comment

I have the ACOG mounted on my Iraqi bring back DPMS SOC contractor M4.
          Has the JN 8:12 Bible reference to so this is a Jesus gun as some Iraqi's called it.
          Nice having a rifle that was actually used in theater.Ugandan security forces but still in theater.
          Still has the contractor badge and soldiers name plus the rack number on the buttstock.
          Lots of sand and wear all over the gun but I like the patina.
          Eats brass and steel cased ammo no problem which is nice.
          Very accurate as well and have shot it out to 400 yards and hit steel targets with ease.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by straycat; 01-28-2015, 06:20 PM.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
          X