Working on a Sunday isn't all that bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working on a Sunday isn't all that bad

Especially when you get to shoot the hell out of cars.

http://vid1372.photobucket.com/album...psqduvudql.mp4

Doing a demo run of the basics of "shoot, move, communicate" for the other students. Hell of an honor to run this with the instructor.

http://vid1372.photobucket.com/album...psne6o43me.mp4
    Last edited by DRM; 01-26-2015, 09:27 PM.

Glamour shots.

Comment

Very cool. I'm getting the itch to take a few classes, but because of my location most are several hours away. Plus my old, out of shape, overweight ass would probably pass out, but I still want to try it. Did my eyes deceive me or was that McNamara you were working in tandem with? If so, you lucky bastage. I mean that in the nicest way of course.

Pistol shots through the windshield on target was impressive. Were you using a specific ammo for that? The pistol shots looked like 25 yard shots, am I close? Very good shooting by the way. I noticed a bit of reloading in both videos. Were you all short loading magazines to practice reloads?

Very cool and thanks for sharing.

Comment

Very cool.
        I love a good run and gun day just to keep the skills up.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
          Very cool. I'm getting the itch to take a few classes, but because of my location most are several hours away. Plus my old, out of shape, overweight ass would probably pass out, but I still want to try it. Did my eyes deceive me or was that McNamara you were working in tandem with? If so, you lucky bastage. I mean that in the nicest way of course.

Pistol shots through the windshield on target was impressive. Were you using a specific ammo for that? The pistol shots looked like 25 yard shots, am I close? Very good shooting by the way. I noticed a bit of reloading in both videos. Were you all short loading magazines to practice reloads?

Very cool and thanks for sharing.
          Yep, that's Pat. Dude's a hell of an instructor and I've had a blast training with him.

That was standard 115gr FMJ. Once you blast your first shot through, keep the same point of aim and you're good to go for follow up shots.

Comment

Dude, I was just checking the BCM e-mails the other day looking at his classes. What gave it away was his BCM star shirt and the goatee. When I first played it through I did a double take like whoa, was that who I thought it was. I rewound it several times to confirm my suspicions. That's cool as hell!

Comment

I need another frame...

Comment

'MERICA! Hell yeah! That is badass!

You're a daisy Johnny Ringo!

Comment

Nice to see you do your thing Dave. As I expected, smooth and pro.
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
                    Were you all short loading magazines to practice reloads?
                    Just saw this.

Always work weapon handling mechanics into your training when you can. Become intimately familiar with the feeling of your bolt locking back and operating your controls. I very rarely go over 200 rounds in a range session, and if that's with a handgun, I'll likely get at least 40-50 draws and reloads out of that.

That's just my opinion, but I've never regretted incorporating it into training. Efficient use of limited time/ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                      Nice to see you do your thing Dave. As I expected, smooth and pro.
                      Thanks, brother.

Comment

Working...
                      X