Uncommon week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncommon week

After months of hardly any activity on my CL sales, to the point of almost giving up...
    and hardly any buying activity (not much worth buying, unreturned emails, rejected offers)...

I sold a 1992 Ibanez SF470 (that I bought for $20 and needed some minor work done) for $400.
    I sold a Jackson PS2.
    I sold a Jackson DR3.
    I traded a Charvel DS2 for an Epiphone Zack Wylde Les Paul (black/white bullseye).
    I traded a Schecter Devil Elite for an Ibanez RGT42DX. The bridge pickup was switched to an Invader. I can't confirm, but I think its still wired with series/parallel 5 position switch.
    I traded a Jackson DKMG for a 2012 Gibson Les Paul Studio.

I think that's all of them.

And I almost bought a Charvel Model (he didn't know a number but it looked like a 5fx). He accepted my offer, but I was out of the area before he got back to me. Anyone near Philly that wants one, I can give you the details.

AND the best part:
    As an update on a previous post I made a few months ago concerning the gross negligence, incompetent work, and shady billing practices of Brian Howard from Brian Howard Guitars in Hummelstown Pennsylvania
    **YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. DO NOT GO THERE. IF TAYLOR GUITARS SEND YOU THERE FOR WARRANTY WORK, REQUEST SOMEONE ELSE**

One of the guitars I got rid of was one of the ones that he worked on. In fact, it was the one that I just never played again.
    So, in addition to making some decent deals, I am now officially done with that fucker - other than the bad memories.
    Last edited by pianoguyy; 08-17-2014, 10:37 PM.
Working...
X