No announcement yet.

Do you think its rude?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"vapid reality", the reality t.v. show about the really worst band of all time on a t.v. show about bands who suck on reality t.v. shows on a channel that used to play music videos (by bands that sucked at writing tunes haa haa!)
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

One of my best friends wife constantly posts pictures of her 16 year old daughter in bikini's and super tight provocative clothes yet when you talk to her she is SO overly protective of her daughter. She doesn't even realize what she is doing. Facebook is the DEVIL. Thats what Bobby's mom said.
      I am in the process of writing a song titled... FACEBOOK IS THE DEVIL. It sounds a little like RUNNING WITH THE DEVIL.... tee..hee...hee...

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
        One of my best friends wife constantly posts pictures of her 16 year old daughter in bikini's and super tight provocative clothes
        *Nightbat and 5 million others like this*

"There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
          and just why aren't you my friend? or liking any of my fuckin' posts god damnit? if I don't get likes, I get volatile. find me gary!! find me!!!!!! haaa haaa
          Sorry, man! I'll seek you out. You play Candy Crush, right?

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
          Honestly, if it weren't modestly (very modestly) useful for keeping in touch with a few otherwise lost long-distance friends and relatives, I wouldn't be on FB at all. It's amazing how many kooks are on there. And even people I know to be utterly normal in real life just can't help themselves from posting constant, relentless BS nonsense. I mean, I don't give a flying fuck about the umpteenth picture of your freaking cat, or what shade of brown your poop was today. But Tommy's right that it has really tapped into society's vapid, attention whore, narcissistic element. There are a great deal of people who just NEED that constant attention and validation from others. They need to get a real life.
          A poop diary is an AWESOME idea. I'm totally starting a new blog
          Hail yesterday

Comment

I wouldn't be on FB if it wasn't for my two daughters.
            It is a good way to keep in tough with them rather than paying for long distance phone calls.

I think it is rude to go out to dinner with friends and the first thing they do is get on their phones. I leave mine in the car 99% of the time.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
              There's an app for that! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                Funnily enough I actually considered doing this when my doctor was telling me my diverticulitis symptoms were 'normal'. I was going to a photographic diary of my 'output' to show the doctor.
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

LOL do a before and after photo, one pic of a plate of food then next a deuce floating in the toilet LOL
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

Guy I standing in line at the mall to get some food. The line is LONG. EVERYBODY is on their phones playing around with something and the person at the counter has to literally yell to the next person in line to get their attention so they can order. The person at the counter finally gets fed up and takes a person in line who is actually not on their phone playing around and is ready to order. As soon as he takes that person the 5 people who were busy on their devices complain that they were ahead of him. He told them to go get their food at the Verizon store. About 10 people in line who weren't on their phones started clapping. It felt good.

Comment

I deleted FB from my phone. Suddenly I have a lot more time to do the things that are important and I am no longer thinking about what other people are doing, posting and updating their status. Feels good. Its actually liberating. After 2 weeks of no FB I actually no longer care what other people are doing every minute of the day. Try it.... you'll like it.

Comment

I've been enjoying the absence of Social Media since 2003
                        Impersonal-protective contact BULLSHIT

It's like a fucking condom for interpersonal relationships

BTW JG, nice to hear about those fucks in line getting the finger from courtesy instead of them giving courtesy the finger
                        "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Working...
                        X