New Night Ranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Night Ranger

I really like this - must be gettin' old.....

Good to see ol' Brad abusing the Floyd!

It's a good tune. I always liked these guys. I probably never would have heard it if I didn't see this, thanks for posting.

Comment

Love these guys. Seen them a few times over the years. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

It is a good radio friendly track which they probably were going for. Not my cup of tea but I like NR and glad to see something new from them. They still got it.
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Don't you mean old Night Ranger. LOL. It's missing something that their old stuff had. Nice tune though.
          I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

I like it. Cool tune. Thanks for posting.

Comment

A little too mellowed out for me but nice to see them at it again, even with the same gear. I barely recognized Brad Gillis but thanks to the red guitar with non-finetune Floyd, you knew it was him. Is that Watson playing the Les Paul ? Can't tell if that's him or not.

Comment

Not my thing, but cool they are still producing music.

I must admit, I did find the video very hard to watch? I don't know, all the 80's attitude from a bunch of old guys... can't stand the facial expressions, the "Oh Yeah, I know your liking this" looks and knowing glances. It was a little uncomfortable, like no one has told them the world has moved on form the late 80's. In fact, why make a video at all? I think I am in there target demographic and I don't watch music video's anymore? I guess I did watch a few minutes on YT from this forum? Maybe I am answering my own question.

I can only speak for myself, but I at my age (44), I am more interested in a video documentary format, interviews, backstage, gear demos, etc. Basically, a more informative vs theatrical performance. I would have rather seen a live concert video.

Just me.

Comment

Originally posted by lepard View Post
                  Is that Watson playing the Les Paul?
                  Not Watson.
                  Joel Hoekstra.

Comment

I saw NR maybe 1-2 years ago when the wife wanted to go see Journey and they opened.

They sounded decent, cool blast from the past I guess. Much better than Foreigner, also on the bill, which played with zero original members lol
                    Jackson KV2
                    Jackson KE1T
                    Jackson KE1F
                    Jackson SL1

Comment

I have always loved NR, and thats awesome they are releasing new music. I think it sounded good, and Jack sounded great. They are doing what they know, can't really ask much more from them, and I wouldn't want them to. I haven't seen them play together in a long, long time. I wonder if Kelly can still sing as well as he could, and if he has many leads on the new album.
                      "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Not bad at all..

Comment

I hate to be the stick in the mud....but, to me it sounds just like every other cookie cutter boy rock band song out there. -Lou
                          " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Working...
                          X