UPS delayed my NGD!!!! Dammit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPS delayed my NGD!!!! Dammit!

Total buzz killer here fella's. A damn dirty shame, a bummer. This is like being deployed to Afghanistan. I hope a big giant furry rodent with wings lands on that UPS driver's face and steals his cookie!

I have one coming Tuesday...the wait is killing me.

Comment

Originally posted by Catharpin View Post
      I have one coming Tuesday...the wait is killing me.

What are you buying?

Comment

SL2HT, my 1st soloist shipped from left coast on Monday. Tracking shows it in Illinois as of last night and I am in Virginia.
        WTF I ordered strap locks after I bought it and they came yesterday.

Comment

SL2HT, my 1st soloist shipped from left coast on Monday. Tracking shows it in Illinois as of last night and I am in Virginia.
          WTF I ordered strap locks after I bought it and they came yesterday.
          Ahhh another string-thru! My favorite type of guitar. I have a similar one arriving today unless the UPS dude gets lost again. Please post pics of yours when it arrives!

Comment

Tracking shows it in Illinois as of last night and I am in Virginia.
            It has been in Illinois since Thursday and tracking says it's still there.
            I hate UPS, it like they're teasing me.

Comment

That sucks but try ordering one only to finally get it and it's defective! I ordered an kvmg pro and the switch wouldn't work so I had to send it back, then I decided to just get an sl2h and the neck on it was back bowed and couldn't adjust it so I had to send it back too! This is two different vendors. Now I'm waiting for my refund so I can order another soloist from a third vendor! This vendor promises everything is fine.... We shall see

Comment

A bat to the face is better than balls to the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                  But is it better than bat balls to the face?
                  In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Never. lol
                    I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by z1n View Post
                      That sucks but try ordering one only to finally get it and it's defective! I ordered an kvmg pro and the switch wouldn't work so I had to send it back, then I decided to just get an sl2h and the neck on it was back bowed and couldn't adjust it so I had to send it back too! This is two different vendors. Now I'm waiting for my refund so I can order another soloist from a third vendor! This vendor promises everything is fine.... We shall see
                      I hope you get it soon dude! Once it arrives we can make fun of the vendors who failed you.

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                      Originally posted by CowboyFromHell View Post
                      But is it better than bat balls to the face?
                      Do Bats have balls? Is there a verdict on this?

Comment

It has been in Illinois since Thursday and tracking says it's still there.
                        I hate UPS, it like they're teasing me.

Ok this is really fucked up, UPS says it is still there..since Thursday. Did I jinx my self by replying to this thread???
                        I hope this is one of the trackings where it tells you it is sat somewhere and all tracking updates when you get it.
                        I better wake up tomorrow and see "out for delivery"
                        I hate UPS...have I mentioned that?
                        Hodgkins, IL, United States 05/01/2014 10:54 P.M. Arrival Scan
                        In Transit: On TimeScheduled Delivery:Tuesday, 05/06/2014, By End of Day

Comment

You should be ok. He'll be there.

Comment

Originally posted by ZL1hawk View Post
                            Do Bats have balls? Is there a verdict on this?
                            I vote yes! I know of at least one. Bat, not ball.
                            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

You returned a guitar for a bad switch? geez Louise thats pretty bad.
                              Call them and complain and maybe you can get a partial refund to cover the cost of the repair.
                              If I liked the guitar I wouldn't bitch over a faulty switch just put a new one in it and go R&R.
                              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                              X