New Marty vid!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lepard View Post
    Yeah, I agree and I like it ...... but ! Even though it sounds great and I even hear some old Megadeth type riffing, that kind of playing/song structure gets hard to listen to a 2nd time. That might be a great tune if it was worked around to include vocals.
    Vocals??? Like one of the old guitar ads said: Vocals, filler material between guitar solos!
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
      Pretty cool, the intro part really took me back to his early years, then it started sounding more modern.

Not sure what the concept of the actual video is. Chicks just run down the street like they're being chased in Japan?

Should have busted out a kelly for that if he still has any left.
      Concept was fetish. Short skirts, New York streets in tough to run in footwear from flats to different boots. Some weird shit that gets Marty's jolts off. I remember seeing him at NAMM and man he had so strange boots. One strange dude he is no doubt.
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

This is what happens when traditional pop metal shredders hear technical death metal and think they can perform by mimicking it. Not much different than Loomis with that Beyond Creation. They have nothing on the real thing and it kinda makes them look like posers. lol
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
          This is what happens when traditional pop metal shredders hear technical death metal and think they can perform by mimicking it. Not much different than Loomis with that Beyond Creation. They have nothing on the real thing and it kinda makes them look like posers. lol
          You mean Conquering Dystopia. Beyond Creation are a Canadian tech death band.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            You mean Conquering Dystopia. Beyond Creation are a Canadian tech death band.
            Yeah, my mistake....
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Marty is a funny guy! I'm not sure what he's up to, where those girls are going, the story behind that costume, or why Marty's friends need to keep hiding in the background but I assume there is a plot here? Always nice to see him attempting his Metallica face for the TV audience, I tell ya the man has no shame.

Good to hear him torching a fret board though.

Comment

Working...
              X