Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dave Mustaine with the San Diego symphony.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best comment on youtube about this vid.....

Numlocq
    21 hours ago

Holy shit nuggets. Even I can play guitar better than that and I'm a fucking bassist!

Comment

Yikes!
      I anxiously await Dave's thoughts on the matter.
      96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Gotta love Dave's statement that all the other musicians are at least as good as him or better...

Comment

Originally posted by DV8 View Post
          Gotta love Dave's statement that all the other musicians are at least as good as him or better...
          Where, when, and in what context was this statement made?
          "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

BUT, just wait ~ After some 'studio magic' & overdubs with great mixing/post effects/etc. this will be released in recording that in no way resembles the video here... +1 for Broderick to have been the one, or Friedman, or Poland.... Yeah, I skipped Young and Pitrelli.

I'm a fanboy, but Dave seemed a TAD out of his league in this format!

Toodles
            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

This one seems a little better, again with some slight touch ups, EQ'ing, etc... It may sound much better than what we have from some smart phones! I personally have love for classical music and thrash, but don't really see the need for this crossover genre that seems to be emerging.
              Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I'd like to hear what the previous 'Deth guitarists have to say about this!

Comment

and it starts...
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCR88AflprQ

Comment

But then you have this clip, where you can see that every seat in the orchestra was filled. And some different lighting in the venue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr31_iX_6tA

Comment

Some of those videos sound brutal, and not in a good way. Although the authenticity of some are questionable. More so the soundboard and the first video posted. I agree he may have been out of his league with this one. It reminds me of another video, which is pretty killer. I'm sure most have seen this video before. It's been around for quite a few years of Alexi & Roope playing Vivaldi's Season's for Young Guitar. I wonder what synth they are using.

Comment

That performance = two cats fucking
                        "POOP"

Comment

Two cats fucking, without any of the sexy.
                          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                          X