Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were to win the lotttery tomorrow....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were to win the lotttery tomorrow....

what would your jam room look like?

Mine would be about a 50'x50' square space....one wall covered with PRS' another with Charvels, another with Les Pauls, and the final with Stratocasters. There would be multiple amps from MANY manufacturers as well the best version of AxeFX. A KICKASS computer system to handle any and all musical needs.....aside from my lack of talent

Oh yeah.... it would be soundproofed beyond nuclear detonation levels to appease (relieve) my family and friends
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

I would fly all of you over for a great big jam fest! BYOG and BYOB of course, lets not get nuts here.
    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

^ I'd drive up in a heartbeat, vee.
      I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
        what would your jam room look like?
        I'm assuming we're talking about a BIG lottery win, so the real question is which jam room we're talking about?

But I'll play along. In my mountain home, I'd have a 65x50 room. Sectioned off for a control room that's 20x50(including a kitchen). Above the control room would be a loft area also 20x50 including full bar, couches and pool table/pinball machines/tv's... The entire room would have 30' ceilings and the main room would be hardwoods(with adequate baffling). Of course directly adjoining this room would be the vault, containing the guitar collection and extra drums, basses, etc...

I would have a relatively large skylight high up on the eastern wall, and double doors that led out to the deck overlooking the lake. Ahhhh, one can dream!

PS ~ yeah, Kevin's party would be epic!!! But, someone would need to track down the cock dragon(or maybe a limited run)
        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I can't say I would do anything different as far as my personal space/collection goes. Maybe some repairs and customizations.

But I would have a separate space, probably in the sticks (because of volume), that was set up like a stage. And I would have a bunch of sound and lights and even video type stuff, so that bands (mostly things I am involved with) can rehearse actual stage productions and maybe even record videos.

Comment

The studio from Walk Hard The Dewey Cox story. Tiny shed on the outside and enormous on the inside. LOL
            I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

This ^^^^^.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
              X