Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another killer...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vDtRUONOKw
    "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

That was fun. I enjoyed his playing, but actually enjoyed what he didn't play even more. Very nice, good catch. Thanks
    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Listening to that almost makes me want to give up. This kid has chops that rival Guthrie Govan. I am lovin it. Totally inspirational and depressing at the same time.

Comment

Holy shit, that was awesome!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Petrucci on steroids...
          Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Govan is a smug twat. His playing really doesn't do anything for me. He's like watching/listening to a prodigy compilation of dozens of fusion players from the 70's and 80's. Every time I hear him play something, it's like he's playing something I've already heard, but doing it better.

This Sergey dude is pretty awesome. I like the modern stuff and I'd be lying if I didn't dig the Mortal Kombat soundtrack influences...
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

As I've gotten older I've come to realize I prefer players who wrap their thumb over top of the neck. Something about the proper classical hand position drives me crazy hehe.
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Kid is freaking GOOD! Lot of cool technique stuff one can pick out of his playing. Thanks for posting that.
                Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

10 bux he's just a guy that got hold of a SaündFraud Skill Killer pedal!

I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Damn.... !!

Comment

Id like to here each track separately.
                      I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Working...
                      X