Clear All

• AHHHH Brazil....

Gorgeous women...check
    Kickass food....check
    Awesome party scene...check
    but wait.....what's that?????

Ok cancel any plans I've ever had of going to Brazil

http://youtu.be/htSDlXzWV-w
    Last edited by bombtek; 04-02-2014, 05:33 PM.
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

No, NO, NO, FUCKING NO. I'm not even watching that, once I saw the title...
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

If you are in Brazil, remember this:

If it has big boobs and a big ass....its a dude.
      If it has small boob and a small ass.....its a dude.
      If it has big boobs and a small ass......its a dude
      If it has small boobs and a big ass...its a dude.

I have been to Brazil....these are facts.-Lou
      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Why, why, why did I watch that? "They are very social" no shit! My question is where did they come from, and where do they go? It's not like there is a tree canopy above where they are lowering? Dear lord, no thank you! And Lou, thanks for ruining every ass to boob Brazilian combination for me.
        "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

thanks for the warnings, not going to watch, I've got enough afflictions.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Interesting. I lived in Manaus (Amazon) for 2 years and never saw anything like this - and I saw lots of weird animal/insect stuff

Comment

Working...
            X