Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couch Full Of Milsurps...

Ok, couch full of old milsurps...

From left to right: Remington M1903AForgery, Remington M1903A3, Eddystone M1917, Type 99 Short Arisaka, Springfield M1 Garand, Winchester M1 Carbine, Finn M27 Mosin Nagant, Izhevsk M44 Mosin Nagant, AX 41 K98k Mauser, Longbranch No 4 Mk 1* Enfield, and Lithgow No 1 Mk 3 Enfield.

Yeah, I like old battle rifles!!!

Especially love that Mauser 98k...Is it German, Czech, Yugoslav or other manufacturer. Those things are built like tanks and VERY accurate.
    Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

It's a German 98k. Built at Erma in 1941. Pretty rare code, and it's all matching even the wood. I got lucky when I found it, as I was just looking for a decent Russian capture at the time. It's a damn good shooter too.

The best shooter out of the bunch and my favorite is the '54 Springfield Garand. I'm a decent shot, but that thing makes me look boss at the range. I can make pop cans and bottles dance with it, and flat out wear out the gong at 200 yards with it. I don't know what it is about me and that rifle, but we really like each other.

Comment

Nice collection you have going! I love battle rifles as well...
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Nice! Love the M1 Carbine. Where's you SKS?

Comment

SKS? More like, where's his SVT, his AG-42 Ljungman, his FN-49... the MAS-36... gogogo

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
              SKS? More like, where's his SVT, his AG-42 Ljungman, his FN-49... the MAS-36... gogogo
              They are on the list, especially the SVT and the AG-42! An FN-49 is up there too.

Local pawn shop has a MAS-36. They've had it for going on a year. It's clean as hell, and the asking price is $379.00. I'm sure I could get it cheaper, but I've avoided it because it's such an odd ball expensive caliber.

It does look like your typical French "never fired and only dropped once" milsurp...

Comment

Heh, yeah I figured those would be on your list as well! The prices on those have gotten pretty stupid. Good luck on your quest though!

Yeah, the 7.5 French is expensive... I sold my MAS 36 and my 49 but I kept the ammo... all 3 boxes of it...

I never shot the 36, but I shot my MAS-49... it was really accurate.

Comment

Ah, Milsurps... I thought this was some weird follower of Milfs I didn't hear of yet.
                  Should have thought of guns first I guess...
                  tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Very nice collection you got. Love the Springfield M1. Don't the bullets leave spinning? Easier to chop down trees or cut a body in half.

Comment

Wow...awesome to see all of those!
                      My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

Working...
                      X