new mutt in da house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new mutt in da house

well I gave in to the constant pressure from the wife and kid and got a mutt.

this thing sh*ts for England and chews everything it's not suppose to. (so far it's destroyed the neighbors fence, my decking, a gate, a hosepipe, a solar powered light, the kitchen skirting board).

it's deffo going to naughty dog school....
    yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Good looking dog.

Our most recent mutt (part yellow lab) chewed a ton of stuff when we first got him. Was doing the submissive urination thing to add to the frustration of the chewing. Almost got shipped back. Talked with a trainer friend of ours and she gave us a lot of insight. There's a honeymoon phase when they first come home for about a month (or more) as they try to figure out their place in the new pack (your family). Some training and simple sit/stay/down commands go a long way.

Good luck.

BTW, your black clothes are now forever covered in yellow hair.
    Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

Beautiful doggy you have there...my Lab chews through everything too...but I wouldn't change him for the world!!

Comment

Cute pup you got there bro!
        This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Love mutts...congrats!

Comment

Deff take him to bad dog school LOL.
            Cute dog tho'.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Awesome mutt!

Comment

Cute!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Almost all retrievers are great with kids and love chewing and digging. They calm down sometime after the age of 2 and get really mellow. You might want to get rid of any black clothes though, the shedding will cover everything
                  It's pronounced soops

Comment

Looks like a yellow lab to me. What other breeds do you think are in there?

Comment

Working...
                    X