Uncle Ted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle Ted

I just watched the episode of That Metal Show with Ted Nugent. I am a little behind the times, so I checked it out on vh1.com and you can too. I highly recommend that you do.
    It was...
    I don't care if you like his music or not. His politics too, I don't care how you feel. His womanizing turns you away, too f'n bad.
    If you are reading this post, we assume that you are somehow involved with music. Therefore you will appreciate the show.

I must admit that I love Ted, but after reading your post, I have no idea what you're trying to say? It was... What? Do you have an opinion on what you saw, or just that everyone else will appreciate the show?
    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

yeah...message clear as mud lol. How about a link or what specifically you'd like us to check out on Ted?
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

I watched it. I didn't see anything particularly memorable. Just Ted being Ted. Did I miss something? :think:

Comment

Axe, Ted being Ted is great. When allowed to speak about music in the proper forum, which i think the show was, his musical appreciation is inspiring.
          He always says to get high on the music instead of drugs. Man,i got a contact buzz just watching him speak about it.

And to the other two:
          i believe i did say what i was thinking. If you love music, forget the parts of him you don't like and go watch the episode.

Comment

I had to read this twice. Obviously, I'm an idiot because I have no idea what this post is supposed to imply.
            -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Ted looks dreamy with short hair. And I liked when he talked about going to watch a new Phillip Seymour Hoffman movie.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

If you want to hear a 65-year-old blowhard brag about poontang and how adorable he used to look in a loincloth, go get you some.

Comment

Wang Dang Ted Harangue...............
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                  X