2014 C7 #001 Baseline at Nickey for some work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 C7 #001 Baseline at Nickey for some work

Thought you guys might like a peek at this one.

This car is getting some seriously good stuff with a Stage II build and is just a sick looking Corvette. I'm in love and it's #001. Nickey is doing a baseline before work commences.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anM-8g2eU1o

Rather have the Black old school Camaro in the pic.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Batman, your Corvette has arrived. LOL

Comment

Holy holes in my hole-proof undies Batman, what a stunner.

Comment

not into the car, but to your avatar

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
            Rather have the Black old school Camaro in the pic.
            +1, guy across the street from me has a black Gen 1 Camaro. New Vette is ok. Knew a guy who had the previous version, black, limo tinted windows, lowered twin turbo....

Even had a small Batman decal on the rear glass from the previous owner.
            Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

You guys should see what's in that shop. I have to go back once the sun comes out for cooling upgrades and racing seats so I'll take plenty of pics of the madness that is in there. You walk in to Nickey and you pray to the East.

straycat you like that classic? Tip of the iceberg of what's hiding on the other side.

Comment

is there a '63 or a '67 vette in there? my favorites.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I'm not too familiar with the older Corvette's but when I go there next I'll take all kinds of pics.

Comment

That thing is sick bro!!!!
                    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ZL1hawk View Post
                      I'm not too familiar with the older Corvette's but when I go there next I'll take all kinds of pics.
                      You in the Chicagoland area?
                      RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                      RIP Dime

Comment

Originally posted by Ozz666 View Post
                        You in the Chicagoland area?
                        Yup I'm a member of C5G. At 1:21 is my 2SS, we sometimes get Camarovans that are 70 cars long and Nickey is my shop. I won't let anywhere else touch my Z. I sold the SS for a ZL1 last year right before winter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_Bs9vPuNGY

Where are you at Ozz?

Comment

Nice Z....I have a '92 Z (25th Ann.) 383/9in that's gotten tough to complete with a baby now lol...I'm down in Orland Park.
                          RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                          RIP Dime

Comment

I think Jeremy Clarkson said it well about the new Corvette... it's a great American car, but they didn't know when to stop.

I have a stage 2 supercharger upgrade for my Jag, but I don't have a garage to do the work, so that project has been put on hold. Still debating if I want to go water/meth... if I do I can probably get close to 600bhp... a few others have, but I'll probably stop once I pass the 500-ish mark. ;D
                            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                            X