Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody get a Guitar Center email this morning to do a survey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody get a Guitar Center email this morning to do a survey?

I checked my phone at 530am to check the hockey score and I see that I have an email from Guitar Center to do a survey and receive a $10 coupon. I go back to sleep thinking i'll do the survey later. I check my phone again and I don't see the email? Did I dream this? I'll answer some questions for two packs of strings!!

They send those out only to a certain number of people from time to time... the catch is, they only want it from a set number of people, so once that many people do the survey, then its closed, even if you were invited. First come first served.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I've never gotten an email, but I did get a call from GC for a survey. I completed it, but felt kind of dumb answering all their questions about my last purchase there, as it was just a set of strings, lol...oh, and I got nothing for my trouble!

Comment

I get calls about purchases but from the guy that sold me the item.
        I get emails wanting to up my card limit.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Yeah, I got the survey. It said I would get the $10 Gift Card in approx. 3 weeks.

Comment

Working...
          X