Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Decisions you're glad you didn't make...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decisions you're glad you didn't make...

Time frame 1988
    Walked into a tattoo parlor in Rhode Island (tattoo's were illegal to apply in MA at the time) with the full intention of getting Heavy Metal Forever permanently inked onto my arm. It would've cost more than I had on me so I decided I would come back later. I could've sold my bag of pot to my bud who was with me, but I really wanted the pot too, so the tattoo would just have to wait. I'm glad it never happened.
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Trading my Les Paul Standard (2nd) towards my Model 6 because I wanted it NOW!
    Instead I swapped my XV500 and some cash as a deposit and paid it off.

Found a butchered XV and will eventually repair & refinish. I bought the LP as a high school graduation present to myself. Replacing it probably would never have happened.
    Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

I am glad that I did not make the decision to stay faithful to Christy T, because that whole Stephanie S. situation makes for one hell of a story at parties.

It's amazing how many of my stories start with -i knew a girl-

Comment

I've been married and divorced, twice. I wish I had 2 more stories of things I "almost" did. lol. In 1988 I joined the Iowa Army National Guard, one decision I'm glad I made.
        I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

I'm glad I decided for a bike instead of a car 10 years ago
          Sure, maintenance is more frequent and costly, but I still enjoy going from A to B, I get to pass gridlock, zero problems finding a parkingspot
          and it doesn't cost a fortune in roadtax when it isn't used
          "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Marry my ex.

Comment

im overjoyed I got runover by a car at 30 miles an hour on my bike. I did not make that decision. yes it did suck the sweat off a yaks balls at the time and it did re-propel me back into heavy drug use, but it also was the first step in cleaning me up and getting super healthy which I would not trade for anything today. anything. I feel like a fuckin' pipe bomb right now. god damnit i'd be lyin' if I told you I wasn't feeling tip fuckin' top baby!
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Glad I didn't move with to Oakland to join this band and live with them in a their house. I was young enough at the time to do it but I would have been dead, it was a bad environment for a dude like me.
                I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                X