True Detective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Detective

Tell me someone else is watching this show. Last weeks episode with the one take 6 minute shot was great cinematography. I love the acting, Daddario's tits, the Lovecraft/Ligotti themes, the writing well pretty much everything. Starts off slow paced but think Se7en meets Usual Suspects with a dash of breaking bad. Oh yeah and Daddario's tits.
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Love it man! I'm not usually a "show" guy either.

Comment

Who's Daddario and are her tits really that good?
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
        Who's Daddario and are her tits really that good?
        I honestly am not sure what else I have seen her in if anything but here is her IMDB

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1275259/?ref_=nv_sr_1

As far as if they are that good? I am pretty much never objectify women, it is rare you would get that comment out of me.

Both Woody and McConaughey Knock it out of the park on this show. McConaughey, you hate him? Yeah so did everyone else before watching this show. The show is great and creepy without being graphic, it starts out with a ritual murder scene but ala one like in the show hannibal. It isn't focused on the gore just the creepiness of the scene.

Comment

Brilliant show!!...and yes those tits were impressive !

Comment

This is a great read if you are a fan of the show. It is sorta spoiler not really doesn't reveal really too much (hell 4 episodes in it is so mystery filled it is hard for anything to be a spoiler yet).

http://io9.com/the-one-literary-refe...ate-1523076497

Comment

I've been watching it as well and I think it's an awesome show.
              This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

I am reading The King In Yellow now. Really awesome.

Last nights episode once again completely keeps me off kilter, while living up to every cop show cliche they completely keep it fresh or redefine it. Every episode completely changes your perspective. I can't wait for the final portrait

Comment

Are you guys seeing what's going on in some of the scenes? Weird stuff.

After the hospital scene when Harrelson was arguing with his wife they switch to the bar. At the beginning of that scene for just a brief moment take a look at the stool McConaughy is sitting on.

When they raid the Reggie Ledoux's house and bring him outside the camera pans his back and the tattoo he has when Harrelson put him on his knees. Anybody notice what is missing from the tat?

Comment

We just caught up watching this series. It started a little slow but we really like it. The past 2 episodes were pretty intense. And yes Daddario's tits are perfect!! She's smoking hot!! LOL. ZL1, thanks for that info. I'll have to re watch those scenes!! Good series for sure!!

Comment

Never heard of her before, but, I agree wholeheartedly.
                      Originally posted by jeff b View Post
                      Daddario's tits are perfect!!
                      96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Hey, have any of you watched the Sopranos? The ending was SHIT.

I dare say I'll see this show's box set in about 2018, so no spoilers please.
                        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                          Hey, have any of you watched the Sopranos? The ending was SHIT.

I dare say I'll see this show's box set in about 2018, so no spoilers please.
                          Actually this is eight episodes only and then next season is a new show different cast different story.

Comment

Originally posted by ZL1hawk View Post
                            Are you guys seeing what's going on in some of the scenes? Weird stuff.

After the hospital scene when Harrelson was arguing with his wife they switch to the bar. At the beginning of that scene for just a brief moment take a look at the stool McConaughy is sitting on.

When they raid the Reggie Ledoux's house and bring him outside the camera pans his back and the tattoo he has when Harrelson put him on his knees. Anybody notice what is missing from the tat?

There is so much in all the scenes that are missed. I will have to rewatch the bar scene I didn't catch that.

Comment

A thread about tits and no pictures... you guys suck!

Yes, she is quite hot indeed! lol

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                              X