No announcement yet.

I'm getting old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freaking exhausted from snowblowing, wife and kids get home and the boys want to build a snowman. Fuck! Nothing like lifting 100lb slush balls on top of a 200lb slush ball!
    Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

You guys got the slush up there too?
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
        living in that crap would have me looking for a rope to hang myself from the nearest living room beam.
        Yep That's pretty much how I feel right now. You got an extra room there in CA bro?
        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
          You guys got the slush up there too?
          Yeah, snow was cranking down earlier followed by rain.
          it ain't all bad though, nothing like being stuck inside to focus on practice!

Comment

Shit was crazy heavy, but damn my little 2 stroke snow blower got through it! Broke the damn pull chord though so had to take an hour repair break.
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

-18C this morning, -1 and snow today, +11 with heavy rain overnight. Can't see anything good coming out of it.
              96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

I came home from work today to find the temp on my patio a toasty 87 degrees. I love the So Cal and refuse to live anywhere else.

Comment

Just got done cleaning off all three cars after another 3 inches last night....fuck the driveway I called the snow line at work and there is a two hour delay on post ...I doubt if Im gonna bother. The roads HAVE to be a skating rink. I nearly broke my neck walking out my front door. The snow last night wasn't a lot but Jesus...that shit would stop 7.62mm sniper round. It was like a frozen shield on the cars.
                  I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

I'm starting to see a lot of ATV's with plow blades on them. Cuts the shoveling time down to minutes instead of hours.

Comment

I just had to use a garden rake to break through the 1 inch sheet of solid ice to get through to the pavement ...then shoveled all that broken up ice/slush/snow shit ...driveway is finally clear..I'm fuckin done with this crap!

Comment

Originally posted by P I K A View Post
                        I'm starting to see a lot of ATV's with plow blades on them. Cuts the shoveling time down to minutes instead of hours.
                        Got a buddy with that type of set up. He said it sucks in anything more than 5-6in of powder. His driveway slopes down to the street as well. Dropping the blade and doing donuts around the neighborhood is a plus you can't get with a snowblower.

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
                          I just had to use a garden rake to break through the 1 inch sheet of solid ice to get through to the pavement ...then shoveled all that broken up ice/slush/snow shit ...driveway is finally clear..I'm fuckin done with this crap!
                          Two minutes after I typed this quoted post, I watched the fucking snow plow come through and pile a solid foot of wet, heavy slush/ice/snow three feet into the end of the driveway...I retract my "I'm fucking done with this crap!" sentence. Apparently I'm not.

Comment

Working...
                          X