I'm getting old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm getting old

That snow was fucking HEAVY today! (shoveling it) It was the kind that had a 1 inch base of slush with gradually finer grains the closer to the top you got...9"-12" depending on the drifts....pain in the ass!
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

I hear you bro! After our blizzard a few years ago, I bought a blower with an electric start. 100 ft driveway suck to shovel.

Comment

I was seriously contemplating going to my shed, grabbing a garden hose and hooking it up, turning on the outside water and just spray it away...yeah I can be THAT lazy sometimes . But in the end, I did the right thing and got a workout shoveling that shit out of the way.
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Oh I feel ya man. I love Canada. Winter in Canada, not so much....
        -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

I'm hunkered down waiting for it to melt on its own...

Comment

My sister in law is from Canada. This year is even getting to her. lol. I've probably stayed home from work at least 5 times.

Comment

Fire.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Fayetteville is still broken. I've just decided to marathon shows on Netflix and drink into my reserve of Jameson to pass the time.

Comment

And the only place in town open is Sonic.

Fucking Sonic drive-thru.

Comment

After the novelty of shoveling my own drive way wore off (5-6 major snow storms) my buddy from 3 houses down did my drive in 10min after I opened up one side of the U with a shovel in 45, I proclaimed, "I am NEVER shoveling again. We have the money, we are going to Home Depot! If you disagree, remember I state that I will not lift another shovel."

We hit HD.

Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                      Fire.
                      Oh trust me, with the training that I've had I ALSO contemplated building a flamethrower to take care of this shit too!

Comment

This is why I moved to a place where snow does not exist.
                        1 year living at Great Lakes Navel Base was enough snow for me.
                        -Rick

Comment

i'm leaving the office early to eat a spot of lunch by the ocean and then workout. living in that crap would have me looking for a rope to hang myself from the nearest living room beam.
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
                            That snow was fucking HEAVY today! (shoveling it) It was the kind that had a 1 inch base of slush with gradually finer grains the closer to the top you got...9"-12" depending on the drifts....pain in the ass!

You are getting old. But not because of the snow.
                            It was a heavy fucker this time.

Be glad that it was so damp and heavy, otherwise it would have been 3-4 feet deep.

Comment

at least it isn't like this. This is from one day's snow fall a few years back. We have had more snow this year though.

Comment

Working...
                              X