No announcement yet.

Iron Maiden Beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BevMo carries it by the bottle in my area.

Comment

I'm kind of surprised they went with "The Trooper" when "Iron Maiden's Wasted Years Ale" would have been a much better choice IMHO.

Comment

Europe vs America

in your-up, you're not getting wasted. You're not wasting years of your life. You're not drunk driving. You're not an alcoholic.
        Those things are strictly western ideas.

Comment

I tried it last weekend. Not too bad, slightly hoppy, and pretty strong compared to most American beers.

I bough an 8 pack case, just to save a couple, since I am a Maiden freak.

Comment

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post
            Apparently, the trendy hipster brew house... too elite to carry beer... has begun to carry Iron Maiden Ale.
            Should I go and try it?

Why would they even carry Iron Maiden stuff. They play americana music. Indie folk artists. If you're not wearing a buttoned-up vest that is two sizes two small over top of your collared shirt that is not tucked in, you're not allowed to enter.

Because they are the same people buying the Iron Maiden skis. It is just trendy.
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I am a huge british ale fiend so I tried the Maiden stuff. It was ok, but just ok. For the price get Fullers. It is a WAY better representation of British ale.
              "We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer. "
              Zakk Wylde

Comment

Ya know what...
                The snow kept me from getting to the Sunday Morning swap meet, so I did not get to sample a pint.

Comment

Working...
                X