Iron Maiden Beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Maiden Beer

Apparently, the trendy hipster brew house... too elite to carry beer... has begun to carry Iron Maiden Ale.
    Should I go and try it?

Why would they even carry Iron Maiden stuff. They play americana music. Indie folk artists. If you're not wearing a buttoned-up vest that is two sizes two small over top of your collared shirt that is not tucked in, you're not allowed to enter.

Go for it... you'll be like a stranger in a strange land.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post
      Apparently, the trendy hipster brew house... too elite to carry beer... has begun to carry Iron Maiden Ale.
      Should I go and try it?

Why would they even carry Iron Maiden stuff. They play americana music. Indie folk artists. If you're not wearing a buttoned-up vest that is two sizes two small over top of your collared shirt that is not tucked in, you're not allowed to enter.
      Dont forget your fedora. And bring your ukulele for open mic night. I hate indie folk music. It sucked in the 70s, 80s, 90s, 00,s and it sucks now. The only ones who could get away with it was the occasional Zep song because, well, they ruled. LOL.

Comment

Run to the hills

Comment

Fuck yeah I'd try it.

Comment

i swear i read the topic title as Iron Maiden Bear.. I was like huh.. an image of a bear in an IM shirt listening to wasted years crossed my mind.. LOL
            GEAR:
            #1 2001 MIJ Jackson DK-2 (IG Smoke Stack II,IG Pig Iron & 79' Gibson T-Top)
            #2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire (IG Rollings Mills,SD SC-101, IG Iron Slag)

#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe[Fender TripleBucker]
            #4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson (IG VOLTS)
            #5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special (EMG 85 & H)
            #6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
            AMPS:
            1989 Randall RG 100 ES;Randall RH 200;Peavey 412 ms;two Early 70's Woodson 212's
            ART SGX 2000 w/x15 ultrafoot;ART MutiVerb

Comment

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post
              Should I go and try it?
              Go for it! Be a Trooper.
              96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

One of the few advantages that we Brits have over you lot is that this stuff is available in supermarkets here. It's bloody good beer too!

Comment

I really liked the beer myself. I'd give it a shot for sure if you get to keep the bottle as a keepsake. I can't find it for less than $6 a pint in MA though so I wouldn't make a habit of it!

Comment

and if you're really daring,(and stupid I might add) try some Kiss M&M's, and a Kiss Coffin for when you croak, and a Kiss shaving kit, and a Kiss blow up doll, I got 'em all. is the beer truly good? that's cool have at it.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by tooslowhand View Post
                      I really liked the beer myself. I'd give it a shot for sure if you get to keep the bottle as a keepsake. I can't find it for less than $6 a pint in MA though so I wouldn't make a habit of it!
                      That's pretty much what I did. I dig Iron Maiden, beer was ok. Neat novelty haven't hunted my local beer places for it though.
                      Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
                        Dont forget your fedora. And bring your ukulele for open mic night. I hate indie folk music. It sucked in the 70s, 80s, 90s, 00,s and it sucks now. The only ones who could get away with it was the occasional Zep song because, well, they ruled. LOL.
                        +1
                        This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
                          Go for it! Be a Trooper.
                          I mean 'holy smoke', are you a 'weekend warrior' will you even 'remember tomorrow'?
                          Last edited by Jayster; 02-12-2014, 09:47 PM.
                          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Sunday morning this place is having a 'rock n roll' swap meet and flea market (all items must fit the theme). Bar will be open.
                            Assuming the weather holds out, it looks like I will be having it for breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                              I mean 'holy smoke', are you a 'weekend warrior' will you even 'remember tomorrow'?
                              Well played, sir.
                              96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Working...
                              X